Chapter 22 - Not yet.

Niall's P.O.V.

Where is that suitcase? I was in trouble, because I haven't packed yet. It  was only 9am, but in 4 hours we had to leave. Finally, I found it in Phie's room. I didn't know, why it was there, but I guessed, that she maybe wanted to take it for her trip to Germany. Phie. I missed her a lot. It wasn't the same here. I missed her smile. I missed her voice. I missed her happiness. I missed her everything. But I couldn't spend so many thoughts on her, because I had to pack now. I grabbed, randomly, some clothing and threw them in the case, when it suddenly rang at the door. I wanted to run downstairs, but I caught my foot in the clothing. I ridded it off as fast as possible and made my way downstairs. "I'm coming!" I better shouted, before the person left. I reached the door and opened it and then my eyes widened, as my pulse quickened as much as possible. She stood there, smiling beautiful as always. Her eyes sparkled and her hair laid perfectly. "What do.. How did..-", I couldn't speak a full sentence, when she interrupted me. "Hi Niall..", she said with her perfect voice, smiling happy. All I was able to do was taking her in a hug. I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her closer, til the gap between us was closed. We just stood there and hugged for about 5 minutes. "How long do have you planned to hug me here?", she mumbled giggling against my chest. I pulled away a bit, so I could look her in the eyes. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. I just began to smile, took her hand and took her inside. The case, she put down before we were hugging, I quickly brought inside and put it down next to the couch. Then I went over to her and hugged her, once more. This time, we stood there even longer. Just hugging. There was only her and me. Everything I ever wanted. "I would rather stay here, hugging you all day long, but I haven't packed my suitcase for the tour, yet. So. I think, I should better do this, if I didn't want to go on tour without any clothing.", I whispered in her ear. She just giggled and pulled away from the hug. I thought, she wanted to take her suitcase in her room, but instead of that, she took my hand and pulled me upstairs in my room. "Alright. I'll sort your clothing in the case and you'll give me everything you'll need. Then you're done with packing earlier.", she smiled at me. "Okay let's do this!" I quickly searched everything I could need on tour and gave it Phie, so she could put it in the case. After 15 minutes we were done with packing. I gave her a high five and we went back downstairs. "Are you hungry? Do you want to drink something?", "I'm all fine, Nialler. C'mon. Let's sit down." I nodded in approval. I sat down on the couch in the left corner. She sat down right next to me, still smiling. "Now tell me everything about Germany!" I was really curious, because she promised, to tell me every single detail, when she was back. "Well. Do you really want to talk about that, when you're leaving again in.. 2 hours? I mean. I can tell you about it anytime later." She was right. Well. Kinda. I really wanted to know, what happened in Germany, but I also wanted to spend the few time we still had with her. "Alright, then you'll tell me later. And what do we now?", "I don't know.", she giggled. Gosh, I could die in that moment. Now we just sat there and looked at each other, smiling, of course. I didn't know, how much time passed, when we were sitting there and watched each other like two jerks, but I knew, that I got back on earth, when somebody rang at the door. I still smiled at her when I stood up and walked to the door. I didn't take my eyes off her and kinda managed it to walk backwards to the door without falling. Then I finally opened the door, still grinning like a jerk. "Hey Niall.", "Oh.. Erm.. Hey guys. Wha-What are you doing here?" I didn't expect, that they would come here. Nervously, I ran my fingers through my hair. "Are you alright? Did something happen? You look so.. I don't know..", Liam asked serious, when I suddenly felt Phies arms around my stomach. "Hey boys. Won't you come in?", she asked, grinning. I couldn't hide a smile and bit my lower lip, trying not to burst out into laughter. "SOPHIE!" The boys yelled in unison her name and squeezed her. "G-guys. I.. I ca-can't.. Guys I can't breath! Le-Let me down!" The finally did but still yelled through the house. I went over to Sophie and tried to talk to her with a lower volume. "You're okay?" She nodded smiling and hugged me once again. "Let's prepare lunch. I bet, you all are hungry!" She knew me so well. I took her hand and pulled her in the kitchen. "Pasta?", "Pasta!" She grinned and shook her head while searching for some pots. She quickly put some water in the pot for the noodles and jumped at the kitchen cupboard and faced me, grinning. I lean against the cupboard in front of her and smiled back. "So. You.. Made it kinda official.", "Yeah. I.. I still don't know, why. But. I'm more than happy, that I said it in the interview." Actually, I wanted to answer something, but my mouth just dropped slightly open and went over into a smile. "I love you." No. What did I say? I just felt myself blushing and looked at her, who blushed, too. "I love you, too.", she half-whispered. Now, I was sure, it was the right moment, once more. I came closer to her and looked her in the eyes and so did she. I put my arms at her waist and got ever more closer to her. Then, I slowly moved my head towards her, but when the gap was nearly closed, everything was ruined, again. "GUYS WE'RE STARVING!", Liam yelled from the living room. I opened my eyes and looked her in the eyes. We didn't move, the gap wasn't bigger than before. I just had to press my lips on hers, but I didn't. I sighed and went in the living room. Sophie stayed in the kitchen and didn't move, still. "Do you always have to destroy everything? I mean. Seriously!", I yelled at them in anger. "Okay okay, dude. What happened?", Louis asked me confused. "We were about to kiss us and if you, Liam, didn't yelled, we would have kissed us, but no, you destroyed it. Why don't you guys want us to kiss? I mean. What the hell is wrong with you?" I knew, they didn't want to ruin it, but I really hated, that it was always the same. First Li at the airport, now Liam. Now, I knew about her feelings and we couldn't kiss us, still.