Prologue

Dear diary,

tomorrow, the day is finally there. Linda and me are going to spend our vacation in London. I hope, everything will be like we both imagine all the time. I packed everything exept a few things I still need tonight. It will be the first time, my sister and me are spending a holiday trip alone. It will be the first time, Linda is going to fly. It will be her first time in London.

We both hope that we will meet some new people and make some new friendships. We're both very talkative and out-going, so that wouldn't be a problem.

We also expect that we'll meet some famous people. And yes that includes One Direction. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Zayn Malik. And best of all, Niall Horan. I kinda have a celebrity crush on him, since I know them. Linda fancies Zayn. It's not rare that we like the same band. But it happens often that we have another "favourite". We're talking about them everyday. Everynight, if that is possible, too. But, I guess you already know about our obsession.

Well. Last but not least. I just wanted to say that you have to take care of our mommy, yes? I don't want her to get hurt, you got it? If she was hurt when we're back, I would kill you! But. Well. I guess, you're only a book. Thanks for listening, by the way. I'll tell you everything about our holiday, when I'm back in one week.

- Phie.