Chapter 3 - A memorable night

***

Sophie's P.O.V.

Linda was still in the water - since 1 and a half hour for now! I finally decided to go into it, too. Oh my gosh, it was cold. Actually, I needed some minutes to match the temperature. But Linda was faster. She splashed the water at me. "Linda! Stop it.. NOW!", I yelled at her. I could hear her laughing. I was completely soaked after 10 seconds. "C'mon let's go deeper into the water!", "Do you really think, I'm going with you, after you wetted me?", "Erm.. Yes?" She looked at me innocently. I couldn't resist her and followed her into the deep water. We splashed at each other and dived a bit. "Oh my gosh Sophie! Here's a fish! IT'S A FISH!", she yelled hysterically. "Linda. That was my foot.", "Oh. Erm. Yes. It's.. It's awkward."

We went out of the water. She didn't want to swim anymore after that awkward situation. She tried to act cool, when we passed by the boys. They were looking at us. I felt it once more. We arrived our beach chairs without any accident. "Oh my gosh. Linda? It's already 8pm!", "What? Really? Where has the time gone?" We went to the snack bar, again. Linda ordered half of the menu. I just took fries and a coke, again. Then I saw the boys coming over here, too. Niall ordered, just like Linda, nearly everything. It seemed to be really embarrassing to the others. I couldn't stop it, but I had to giggle. When Linda got her menu and I my fries and coke, we went back to the beach chairs and ate.

***

"So.. Zayn fancies you.. Have you noticed?", "What?", "Yeah. He looks at you like 10 times in a minute.", "C'mon, Sophie! Stop kidding me! It's not funny, anymore!", "I'm not kidding you.", "Oh yes you- Oh my gosh he looked at me! Sophie! Zayn. Looked. At. ME!" I laughed at her and decided to turn around, watching the guys. I could see them all, but Niall. Suddenly, Harry waved at me. I wasn't sure, whether I should wave back, but I finally did. He grinned and I turned back. "Linda?", "Hmmh?" Her mouth was full of food. "Harry waved at me.", "Harreh di wha?", "What?" She swallowed. "Harry did what?", "He waved at me.", "No he didn't.", "Yes he did." A few seconds of awkward silence passed. "OH MY GOSH HARRY STYLES WAVED AT YOU!", she yelled much too loud. The boys started to laugh. Why was she always that awkward? Whatever. I saw Niall coming back. He held as much food in his hands as I ate in a whole week. "Guys! Could you.." He hadn't finished his sentence, when Harry already was about to help him. 

Harry's P.O.V.

That girl watched us. She seemed to turn Niallers head, so I decided to wave at her. She looked confused, but somehow she managed to wave back. "Dude, what are you doing? It's Nialls crush.", "I just waved at her, Liam. She-" We got interrupted. By the other girl on her side. She yelled something like "Oh my gosh Harry Styles waved at you!". Adorable. I could't contain a laugh. But then Niall came back. "Guys! Could you.." I knew, that he wanted us to help, so I went towards him. "Gosh. Why do you always buy food for a football team?", "It's not that much!", "Whatever. Your girl-" I pointed a finger on her. "She waved at me, after I did.", "Why are you waving at her? She's mine!", "Calm down, Dude. I'm just going to help you a bit." I winked at him. He smiled. I couldn't betray my own brother. 

***

We finished eating and talked a bit about the next days. "Well. Tomorrow we're in studio. And the day after tomorrow, there's a signing." Liam managed nearly each of our appointments. Signing and studio. Not that exhausting, in my opinion. "Guys? Do you hear that?", Zayn asked to everybody around. "I think, they're making a campfire! C'mon let's go there, too!", I suggested. I saw the girls going there, too, a few minutes ago, so it would have been the best possibility to get to know better. 

***

Linda's P.O.V.

"Okay, what song next?" It was much fun, sitting at the campfire. We sang some stupid, but also very beautiful songs. I didn't catch every name of the guys, sitting around us. The boys, who played the guitar, were called Jordan and Kyle. They weren't that ugly, but that handsome, either. "Erm. What about.. One Direction, Everything About You?", "Sounds great!", Sophie added. Then they started to play the tune of it.