Chapter 27 - Taken

Sophie's P.O.V.

Your eyes  open? Take a minute to get awake, darling :)

Ready?

A beautiful morning beautiful lady !

Hope you slept well, just like me. I woke up holding your hand and it  felt amazing.

I'm so sorry that I couldn't wake you up  with some kisses but I kissed you when you were asleep (hope you felt it in sleep). We had to go in studio to record our new song. And Steve called at 8am, you really have to call him back.. I think it's because of a music video (:

I think when you wake up, it's shortly before 9.. as always ya know? ;)

So get ready, take breakfast, wake up Li and call Steve Beauty !

I love you !!!

Sincerely,

your future husband ♥ 

Le dead. How could he be just so damn cute? He was so right. It was nearly 9am, 10 minutes before, I dreamed about Niall kissing me and I truly slept beautiful. I woke up in the night and watched Nialler sleeping. He looked to adorable. I watched him maybe about one hour. But I was to tired. So, I fell asleep. But now, it was more great to wake up. I always wanted to wake up like this and have a love letter next to me. I slightly got up and went to the bathroom, took a shower, dried my hair, put some make-up on and went downstairs, as always. And he also was right with Li is still sleeping but when I started to cook some tea, I already heard a door smashing upstairs. Li was awake. So I hadn't to wake up her. I prepared the table. After I called Steve. "Yo?", "Hi Steve! Niall told me to call you. How's life going?", "I've some good news and only one bad. But.. it wouldn't make much sense if I tell you the bad before.", "Whatever. Just tell me.", I giggled. "Okay. Good news: Your first music video. And I also want to present you some new songs. And now the bad news: I actually wanted you to be here at 9.30am. But it's already 9.10am. Could you order Li and yourself to be here at latest 10am?", "Um..yes.. yeah I think that's okay.", "Great. Then see ya later. Bye.", "Bye.", I hung up. I told Li, that we have to hurry up and so, we quickly finished eating and then made our ways into the bathroom. We put as fast as possible some make-up on and fixed our hair. Then, we chose some clothing, grabbed our keys and told Robin, our new driver, where the ride went to. He just nodded and pushed the gas pedal. It didn't take so long and we soon arrived at the huge building. "Wow." Yeah. Li hit the point. This house was just wow. I didn't know, what kind of video he wanted to make, but I was quite excited now. As soon as we arrived, Steve walked towards us. "Hello, Ladies. How are you doing?", "We're fine, thanks. What have you planed with.. This?", Li asked, pointing at the house. He let out a little giggle. "Well. As I haven't finished writing your own song, yet, I decided, that you'll do a cover of a song. I already got the O.K. from the official singer and so, we can make a video for it. After we finished producing it, we're going to record the whole thing.", "How can we make a video without even knowing the lyrics?", "You do know them.", "Do we?", "Yup. But now just c'mon. I'll show you the set and give you the lyrics, so you'll see, what song it'll be." Li and me nodded and walked behind him. He explained us the concept of the video and introduced us to the other acts. "And which song is it, now?", Li finally asked him. He showed us the whole building for at least 30 minutes, not mentioning the song. "Ah you're right. I was about to forget about it. Let me search them!", he replied and rummaged through his documents. "Here you go!", he said and handed us both a sheet of paper.  I smiled at the song. "Are you serious?", he nodded. "Oh my gosh I love this song! This is so amazing!", I said, hugging him. "Um. I don't want to make things worse.. But.. I don't know it.", Li said. "You.. Don't know the song?", Steve tried to make sure. He didn't expect, that she wouldn't know this song. Li shook her head saying 'Nop'. "Well. Then we're going to shoot Phie's scenes at first, while you're learning the song, alright?" We both agreed. While Li heard the song now for the first time, I was already sitting backstage, letting the make-up artist doing her job. We chatted a bit about our career and, of course, about our relation to One Direction. Everyone here knew, that I was dating Niall and Li was dating Zayn. It was kinda good, that they didn't make a difference between them and us, 'cause we weren't different. A few months ago, we weren't that famous, either. But whatever. I couldn't talk so long to her, because I really needed to put the dress on. As soon as the director explained me, what I had to do, the music started. We spent about 8 hours producing the video, when we finished in exhaustion. "Alright girls. The video is ready to be published. Tomorrow, you have to be in studio at 10.30am. We're going to record the whole song. Don't be late, we only have 3 hours! See ya tomorrow!", "Bye, Steve!", Li and me yelled in unison. "So that was.. fun?", "Definitely.. Our first video.", "May we show the boys? I mean. We have a copy.", "I don't know. But it would be more fun, if we teased them with it, you know what I mean?", "Yeah, sure I know. I mean your my sister since um.. how old are you?", "2 years older than you, little sister. C'mon we call the boys."