Pool

I woke up and got everyone dressed in their swim suits. Then I walked in Heaven's room and woke her up. She absolutely hates me now. I called her dad after I beat her and told him everything. He came down the next day and talked to her. He told me I can treat her as my own child. I made her get a job and pay for everything herself. She has to be friends with Unity so they can work out things with Amaria. They actually like each other. I also put her on birth control. She has a boyfriend but I met him and he doesn't want to have sex until he is married. He is a very sweet boy named Jacob.

"I'm taking Amaria to the pool with us" I told her. "Ok" she said. "Take your pills" I said handing her a cup of water and some pills. She took them out of my hand and I watched her take the medicine. "Can I go with you guys" she asked. "Yeah hurry and get dressed. Do you need a swim suit" I asked. She nodded and I went to my room. I bought five new swim suits last weekend. Two were for Heaven and three were for me. I handed her the swimsuits and went downstairs.

Dre and his crew came in. "Hey guys. Hey babe" I said. "Y'all ready" he asked. "Yeah let me get the stroller" I said. "We can just take mine" he said. I nodded and called all the kids down. Dre has a six seater stroller. We put Khloe and Reese in the middle, M&M in the back, Amaria in the front with the baby bags. Everyone else partnered up and we started walking. Cayla was on Dre's back and London got jealous. She went up to Trey and he picked her up. I had Jaiden and Reine with me just talking up a storm.

We finally made it to the pool and everyone got in. We put the little ones in their floats and let everyone else swim. I kept an eye on the bigger kids and Dre kept an eye on the smaller ones. Soon the little ones got tired except Amaria. We put them in the stroller and they went to sleep. Then Jacob came to the pool. Heaven jumped out of the pool and ran to him. "Hey baby" she said. "Hey ladybug" he said. He took his shirt off and they got back in the pool. "Hey Ms. Taylor" he said. "Hey Jacob" I said. "Hello Mr. Kyle" he said. "What's up" Dre said. He said hey to everyone else then we went to play games. Trey was glaring at Jacob the whole time.

After a while it was nap time. "Okay guys I'm going to take the little ones home" I said getting out of the water. I looked at Dre to see him looking at my butt then saw Jacob looking from the side. "Okay babe I'll stay here and watch these kids" Dre said. I nodded and walked the little ones to the house. When we got on our street I was surprised by who was sitting on my porch.

Just a filler chapter. Another chapter coming soon. Vote and comment