Rules

Chris picked up the girls and I drove to the airport. "Okay Heaven don't forget what I taught you. You can do it this is your baby. Take care of her before you take care of someone else" I said hugging her and Amaria. "I'm going to miss you guys. Thanks for helping me get my life together" she said. "No problem now hurry and catch your plane. Call me if you need anything" I said as she went to get in the plane.

I pulled up to the house with Kiyah, Cayla, and Jaiden. We got out and went and knocked on the door. The man from earlier opened the door. "What is your name" I asked. "My name is Joseph Savage but you can call me baby or daddy" he said smiling. "Ok can you let them go now" I said. "Yeah Red will take them to the house" he said pulling us in. "I didn't get to say goodbye" I said. "I don't care we have rules to go over" he said.

"Rule number one you do what I say. Rule number two don't question me. Il come up with more later. Can you cook" he asked. "Yes" I said. "Ok you have to cook at least three times a week. You will get your own car so you don't need yours. You will sleep with me. Your girls will share a room and the boy will get a room. This is not the house. Now introduce me to your kids" he said. "Tell him your name" I told them. "I'm Cayla" Cayla said looking him up and down. "I'm Kiyah" Kiyah said not looking at him. "I'm Jaiden so don't hurt my mommy. I know how to fight" Jaiden said putting his fist up. "Yes sir" Joseph said. I laughed as they started to play fight. "Mommy I wanna go home" Kiyah said. "We can leave now" Joseph said putting Jaiden over his shoulder.

We put all the stuff in his truck and he drove to his house. The kids were soon sleep and it was silent. "I didn't really want to force you in to a relationship but I didn't want to let you go. So if we get to know each other we might like each other. Also can we please have sex on a regular" he said. "When was the last time you were in a relationship" I asked. "It's been about two years" he said. "What about sex" I asked. " It's been three years" he mumbled. I laughed. "Stop laughing what about you" he asked. "Well I had a relationship with Dre and we had sex last night" I said. "Oh hell nah" he said pulling in to Walgreens.

He came back and made me take a pill. I rolled my eyes and we were back on our way. "So what happen to the kids father" he asked. "I killed him" I said nonchalant. "What the hell" he said. "He put me and Cayla threw hell and I was tired of it" I said smiling. "Well I know to stay on your good side" he said.