Bye

I zipped up the girls suitcases. "This is only for a little while right" Cayla said. "Yes it is. You can visit on the weekends. You can even call me" I said. They nodded. "I got you something" Usher said as we headed down stairs. He handed them both an iPhone 6. They got really excited and hugged him. "Don't break it girls" I said. "Listen y'all can come back anytime to hang. We can shopping or to the movies or to nail salon" he said. "Or we can do your nails and your hair" Kiyah said. "Yeah I guess I like y'all enough" he said. Then there was a knock on the door and a maid answered. Beauty and her kids came in. "Come on y'all we going to the zoo and chuck e cheese" Tyson said trying to grab a bag. Red, one of the guards, grabbed it and Tyson ran. "Where is Bear" Kiyah asked. "Hey what do you do when come in somebody's house" Beauty semi yelled. All the kids sat down on the floor.

"Ok we are ready" I said. Everyone got up and went to the van. "Momma where is Bear" Kiyah asked. "I don't know baby" I said. She turned around with a sad face to see Bear. "Bear" she yelled as she ran to him. "I thought you were going to miss me leave" she said hugging him. "Never that girl. I got you something" he said. He pulled out a stuffed Bear. "Thank you Bear" she said squeezing his neck. He put her down. "Bye baby bear. You better come see me" he yelled as she walked away. "Okay" she yelled. "Call me" he said making his voice high. "Okay" she said. Before she climbed on the van she growled at him and he growled back.

The van slowly pulled off and I couldn't help but cry. Bear looked at me and he was crying too. I went and hugged him. I heard the twins crying so I turned around. Usher was holding one and Jaiden was struggling with the other. I grabbed Reese from Jaiden. "Let's go get y'all ready to go" I said grabbing Jaiden's hand.

I put the twins on a pink onesie and some overalls. I put Jaiden on some jeans and a Nike shirt.

I'm kinda just going to end this book now. I might add a little but other than that I think I'm done with this.