Trouble

I woke up and Azalea was laying beside me looking at T.V. I jumped in the shower and did my hygiene thing. I grabbed Zelea and went downstairs. I made us both breakfast and we watched tv. Then we got ready. I dressed us alike. I made her a bag and we went to the mall. I bought her a bunch of girly things and got me some things. Then we stopped and got us something to eat.

We got home and I left the bags in the car. I took her in and she went to sleep. I took off my shoes and plopped on the couch. Then the doorbell rung. I sighed and answered the door for Tyrese. "Hey is Mr. Savage here" he asked. "No just me and Azalea but she is sleep" I said. "Oh well I came to talk to Mr. Savage but he is not here" he said. "Yeah I can tell him you came by tho" I said. "Yeah you got some paper so I can write it down" he asked looking at me funny. "I can see if I can find some" I said.

I walked in the kitchen looking for some paper. Tyrese was right behind me. "Can I make you mine" he asked pulling me by my waist from behind. "We talked about this" I said turning towards him and pushing away. He grabbed me and put me on the island. "I don't take no for an answer" he said. I tried to push him away but he was strong. He pressed his lips onto mine. I felt his hands go up my skirt. I smacked him making him back up. "Wanna know my last name" he said throwing me over his shoulder. He carried me to one of the guest bedrooms and threw me on the bed. "My last name is Burns baby" he said.

"What do you want with me" I asked. "You killed my fucking brother. I'm going to make you my fucking slave. You know I was there that day. I have a video of you killing him. I can send that to the police and you can get arrested for life. Then your kids will have to come stay with us. I'm not a nice uncle" he said. "Okay I'll do anything just don't hurt my kids please" I said.

He started kissing on my neck when I heard the door. "Joseph is here" I said. Tyrese got up and ran to Azalea's room. "Baby" Joseph yelled. I walked downstairs with Tyrese right behind me. "What are you doing here" Joseph asked. "I came to talk to you but you weren't here and she was coming in the house so I helped her in" Tyrese said. "Aw well thank you" Joseph said.

Once we put the kids to bed we laid down and talked. "Are you good in the streets" I asked. "Yeah baby" he said. "Can you clean up a mess" I asked. "Yeah what's up baby" he asked. "I need Tyrese killed" I mumbled. "Got damn it. I fucking knew it. Did he hurt you" he asked checking me. "He is Tyler's brother. He has proof that I killed Tyler" I said. "Alright say no mo. No one threatens my future and gets away with it. I saw bruises on your arms and thighs" he said. I looked at my arms and started crying.

"I'm sorry baby. Is it something I said" Joseph asked. "Why won't they leave me alone" I cried. He pulled me onto his lap gently and hugged. "I will take care of you and your situation. You are my wife and no one is going to hurt you" he said kissing my forehead. We stayed like that for a while and I started to fall asleep. "I love you girl and no one is going to take you away from me" I heard him mumble. "I love you too" I mumbled before I went to sleep in his arms.