Out

"Monny can I go play" Josiah I asked. I nodded my head and continued braiding Kiyah's hair. I saw Jaiden and Josiah talking to some girls. Cayla was sitting in the grass playing with flowers. I finished the last braid when Josiah brought a little girl over to me. "Monny this is my girlfriend, London" Josiah said. "Well have you asked your daddy can you have a boyfriend" I asked her. She shook her head no. "Well where is your daddy" I asked. She pointed to a man talking to Chris. "Well how about you go ask" I said. They ran away.

I heard Reese getting mad so I got her out and let her go play at the park. I watched her closely since I still had a sleeping baby. Chris came over to me and leaned on me. I looked up at him and he pecked my lips. "So did Josiah get that girlfriend" I asked. "Yeah. I just hope his momma don't try to start stuff" he said. "Yeah me too" I said as Reese ran up to us. Chris picked her up. "Hey daddy's baby" he said throwing her in the air and catching her.

"Monny I'm ready to go" Josiah said. "You sleepy" I asked. He nodded his head and reached for me. I picked him up. He was soon sleep. "Hey my niggas" I heard someone say. I looked behind me to see Yani. "Hey girl. What you doing here" I asked. "Girl she was getting on my nerves so I had to get out the house" she said sitting next to me. "Is that Josiah" she asked. "Yes girl" I said. "Awwwwww my boyfriend" she said. "Naw he got him a little girlfriend now" I said. "Oh hell nah why is he here" she said looking behind me. I turned around to see her ex and Tyler.

"Daddy" Cayla yelled running to him. He picked her up and put her down. Jaiden fell off the slide and Chris went to go help him. Tyler and Sun walked over to us. "What's up baby" Sun said. "Sun why you here" Yani said. "Its a public place Yani" Tyler said. "Shut up nobody asked you bastard" Yani said. "Can we sit" Tyler asked. "No" Yani said but of course they sat down. Chris came back. "Sorry playa bench is full" Tyler said putting his arm around me. I got up and sat on Chris's lap. My phone started ringing. "Here let me hold my boyfriend" Yani said. I gave Josiah to Yani and grabbed my phone.

"Babe we gotta go" I said. I put our bags under the stroller and placed Josiah in the empty stroller seat. Tyler and Sun got up and walked away. I called all the kids over. "Bye mommy" I heard Cayla say. I look over to where she was but she wasn't there. I looked over to the parking lot to see Tyler getting in the car. He smiled at me then shut his door. I ran to the car as he started it up. He pulled off just as I got to the car.