Josiah

I got up and the girls hadn't came to wake me up. I walked in Cayla's room and she was still sleep. I felt Cayla's head and she was hot. I went downstairs and grabbed some fever reducer. I poured some in a cup and went back to her room. I woke her up and told her to take the medicine. She took the medicine and went back to sleep. I went to Kiyah's room but she wasn't there. I walked in Jaiden's room and seen Kiyah and Jaiden sleep. I felt their heads and they were ok. I walked to the twins room and seen them up. Reese had thrown her pillow and monkey out the crib.

I grabbed them and walked out the room. I went and my room and saw Chris watching tv I sat them on the bed then sat down. "Cayla is sick and the other two are sleep" I said. "Well we will see how she feels when she wakes up. If she feels good we will get dressed go get Josiah and go out" he said. "Alright this should be fun" I said as Jaiden and Kiyah walked in. "Hey babies" I said. "Hey momma" they said.

We all watched tv for an hour when Cayla walked in. "Hey mommy" she said. "How you feel" I asked. "Good" she said. "Ok well go get your clothes out" I said. They all got up and went to their room. I ran bath water for the twins in my bathroom and Kiyah and Cayla in the hallway bathroom. I gave Kiyah and Cayla a bath while Chris gave the other two a bath. Cayla put on a blue nike shirt, her ripped jeans and her powder blue 10s. I put her hair in pigtails. Kiyah had on a white fingertip length dress, her jean jacket, and her brown Uggs. I put her hair in a bun with a brown bow.

I walked in my room to see Chris still giving the twins a bath. I gave Jaiden a shower because he hates baths. I braided his hair. I put him on a blue polo shirt, some cargo khakis, and his Speerys. I went in my room and seen the twins dressed. They had on a blue polka dot romper and their forces. Chris got ready while I gave them their bottle. I put on my maxi dress and gold sandals while he was brushing his teeth. Once everybody was ready we piled into the truck.

We picked up Josiah and his momma had to say something. "Where y'all bout to go" she asked mean mugging the twins. "To ya momma house" I heard Cayla say and I bust out laughing. "What's funny" she asked. "Not you" I said. "Whatever. Chris take of my baby. He is starting to try to talk to girls" she said. "I got this he my son too" Chris said. "Well I'm going to need 3 hundred dollars" she said. "Bitch please. I pay $309 a month and still buy him clothes. Ask for another hundred and I'm taking my son" he said pulling off.