Bye

So today is the day I leave. I sent the kids back with Chris three days ago. Love's daughter, Heaven, had her baby the other day and it is a boy. The baby father showed up and demanded he take care of the baby. Love had no choice but to let him take care of the baby. Apparently Love forgot to tell me Heaven had another daughter so that is who I am taking with me. Michelle and Love are dating and they seem really happy for the week they have been together. Michelle moved in with Love. Heaven is going to come stay with me for summer break.

I packed my bags and stopped by to pick up the rest of Mari's stuff. We got on the plane. When we landed Chris picked us up. "I can't believe you took in another kid" he said. "Excuse me but it was the least I could do for what he did for me. You didn't go through what I did so you wouldn't know" I said. "Well it didn't help that much if you still having problems with Tyler" Chris said. We pulled up in the drive way. "It's more than you could have did" I said getting out and getting some of her stuff. "Well why didn't you marry him" he yelled. I pulled Mari out of the car. "Well if you feel that way then just leave" I said then walking up to the house. I unlocked the door and put the stuff down. I went back outside and got the rest of the stuff. Chris stood there looking at me. "What? Go. Leave. Get your stuff and go" I yelled. He walked in the house and in our room. I put Mari in her car seat in my car and grabbed a diaper bag. Chris got in his car and left.

I drove to the kids school and picked them up. Then I went to Chris's momma's house and picked up the little ones. We went to the park and they played around a little bit. I got a call from Love.

"Hello" I said.
"Hey baby" he said.
"What's up" I asked.
"Nothing just checking on yall and seeing how the little one is acting" he said.
"Well she is fine we are all at the park right now" I said.
"How are you" he asked.
"Well to be honest I'm a little upset" I said.
"Do I need to come get her" he asked.
"No Chris apparently had a problem with me taking her and he pretty much said you didn't do anything because I still have Tyler problems. I told him it is more than he could do and he was like why didn't you marry him. I was so surprised by that I just told him to pack and get out" I said.
"Well don't let him get to you. Do you have any friends? See if someone could help you with the kids. If not I will come down and help you" he said.
"Ok thanks boo. I gotta go" I said.
"Ight bye" he said.

Mari~~~~~~~>