Friends

Everybody who was left at the party is now at my house except Tyler. The older kids are upstairs playing and the younger kids were taking naps. "So Heaven how many babies you having" Yani asked. "I'm having two girls and two boys" she said. "Oh when is the baby shower" Banny asked. "I am not having one" she said. "Why not" I asked. "Nobody wants to throw me one" she said. "I will" Banny, Yani, and I said. She laughed, "ok I'm due in a month." "Yes" Tiffany and Chris yelled. They were watching basketball. I heard a knock at the door. We all looked at Chris. "Oh me gosh" he said going to open the door. "Who are you" Chris asked whoever was at the door. "I'm Goose" said the person. I got up and ran to the door. "Goose" I yelled jumping in his arms. Chris cleared his throat and I let go of Goose. "Sorry babe. Chris this is my brother Goose. Goose this is Chris my husband" I said.

"You finally got rid of jackass" he said. "Yes and he said he only treated me like that because I didn't have a daddy to hurt him. You know he did the same to this girl and she is pregnant with four babies" I said. "What she look like" he asked walking in. "Baby when we going to kick all these people out and get in bed" Chris whispered in my ear. "I don't know baby be patient" I said kissing him. "Damn" I heard Goose yell. We walked in the living room. "Kayla why you didn't tell me your friends was do fine" he said. "Which one? Heaven, Banny, or Yani. "Not Banny ugly ass. Heaven and Yani" he said.

"Fuck you ugly ass nigga" Banny said. "I'm just playing bae you know I love you but Yani and Heaven looking extra nice" he said. "I'm engaged" Yani said. "What about you Heaven" he asked. "I'm about to have four kids. I don't think you will stick around to long" She said. "We will see" he said. "What you having" he asked. "Two boys and two girls" she said. "Banny where my kids at" he asked. "What kids" she asked. All the kids came into the living room. "Uncle G" Cayla said hugging Goose. "Hey baby" he said. "What's up B Dog" Goose said to Bonny. "What's up G" Bonny said. Everybody started laughing. "Hey little lady" he said to Zeal. "Hey. My mommy had a baby. His name is Roi" she said. "Banny you had my son and didn't tell me" he said.

Just then the babies started crying. Goose ran in the room with Banny and I behind him. "Who kids are these" Goose asked. "I'll tell when we go back in the living room" I said picking up the twins. "Roi is the one in that crib" I said. I got the twins and Goose got Roi.