Chapter 1 Time, Set in Montion

Hey guys I really love this anime/manga so I'm going to write about it :) This will follow the manga storyline.

Disclaimer: I do not own Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru.

Chapter 1 Time, Set in Montion

It's so painful... It hurts...

A sad women's voice Drifed within the dark abyss.

Listen I beg you... I can't take it anymore of this... I want to be... Set free. In my final hours, I entrust myself to you. You... ... Most take my life. ... If my destiny is... ... To die of madness like this... ... I want to be freed... ... By your hands. She called out.

Luka: Very well. I won't... ... Do anything to prolong your suffering... He replied. However that's... Only if such a time sould come. This I swear. He reached to grasp his sword. I will protect you. He held up his sword. Don't worry. I will not betral you!!

Wait! Luka......!

A girl woke up. She saw her arm stretched out in front of her. She stared at it confused. A dream...... She sat up, Just now... ... Was I calling someone's name...? Lately I've been having these strange dreams. But when I wake up I've gone andforgotten it all. Even trough I can't shake the feeling that whatever it was that I forgot was really important- Looks at the clock, AH! Gotta get up!

She took her pajamas off and change into her school uniform. The wind rustled the foliage of the trees,making the sunlight dapple spots on the ground. She stopped and looked up at the branches and continued her thoughts from before.

"By the way Yuki...!" someone said.It seems you're looking for an apartment, Hm? Yes. ... But with both school and job to tackle... ... Living on your own will be tough. Just because you're in high school... ... Doesn't mean you have to hurry on out. You know that you can stay here at the orphanage as long as you like, Don't you?

Yuki: AH! No... I mean... I'm a little slow, so... ... I just thought, If I'm going to have to get by on my own eventually, It's better to start as soon as I can. So for a bit longer, only till I find an apartment... ... I'll continue to impose on your kindness... I mustn't depend on the benevolence of others. I have to give it all I've got and get through this on my own.

"Yuki!" someone called. I'm so sorry about this... ... But could you take a quick peek in the mailbox for me? She said.

Yuki: Of course. Walks to the mailbox and open it and see a note in it. Take the note out and read it. It said. Die, Yuki Sakural!!. This is the second one...... There was one in my shoes locker at school the other day... I thought it was just a prank, But... ...Why in the world.

Flashback: Yuki... When you were just a baby... ...We found you... ...Next to the hedges here. Other then a note that said "Yuki"... ...There was nothing to tell us who you were... End of flashback.

Yuki: ... I'm glad... ...no one else at the house was this... Anyway, I have to hide this. It'll just cause trouble for them...

"Yuki chaaaan!

Yuki: What is it, you guys?

"Yuki chan today... ...When you're back from school... ...Promise you'll make pendants for us! Said two little girls. I'd like one with a flower on it! I- I want! ...A really really cute one!

Yuki: Okay got it. I'll make the cutest ones you're ever seen.

A few blocks away, two figures sat on a wall under the tree. Isn't she supposed to be passing by here any moment now? Huh, Tsukumo?

Tsukumo: Uh- Huh...

Speaking of Yuki- chan....! So adorable right!? Hasn't changed a bit! the girl said.