Chapter 6 Suspicion

Chapter 6 Suspicion

Hey guys I really love this anime/manga so I'm going to write about it :) This will follow the manga storyline.

Disclaimer: I do not own Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru.

Chapter 6 Suspicion

Previous chapter highlights.

It started with a strange man trying to kidnap a little girl. By accident, Yuki caught him in the act. Yuki went to save her, But found herself overpowered by the man's abnormal strength! Suddenly a dashing blonde hero made his entrance! The strange man was vanquished in an instant! "Burn" Behold! a new friend and ally was discovered! Alas, Yuki's joy was short-lived. Are you freaking retarded!? What the hell are you doing wandering around by yourself when you're being targeted by duras! " This is why I don't like dumb amateurs". Don't just touch me! I've got no intention of becoming friends with you!

End of chapter highlights.

Yuki: Great, we only just met and I've already made him mad... And for some reason, I don't think he like me much, either... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to act too casually.

Hotsuma: You sure as hell don't look sorry to me! What you like getting yelled at? "moron".

Yuki: I didn't mean anything by it. It's just that you're yelling because... You were worried about me right? That makes me really happy.

Hotsuma: Are you really that Yuki?

Yuki: Huh?

Hotsuma: I mean, I see the resemblance... But your personality is all whack or something...

Yuki: Oh! Are you all right did he hurt you?

Hotsuma: Is she lost?

Yuki: I think so... That man was trying to drag her off somewhere. I saw them on the main street over there.

Hotsuma: The street? Ha, you've been had. You were lured out by the duras.

Yuki: Lured out?

Hotsuma: Think about it. What kind of idiot would be stupid enough to attempt a kidnapping... In front of a police station?

Yuki: Ah... That's true. I didn't think about that...

Hotsuma: I didn't sense anything human in that man. He wasn't possessed by a duras, he was a duras himself. Duras who take on a human form look no different than us, so it's easy to mistake them for humans. They used that to deceive you and draw you out.

Yuki: You have really good reasoning skills, Hotsuma-Kun.

Hotsuma: YOU'RE JUST SLOW!!! BE MORE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDING!!

Yuki: " Duras can look no different then normal people... Does that mean I have to be suspicious of everyone I meet from now on?" That can't be...

Hotsuma: Hmm? What's this...?

Yuki: Is that a chip?

~Meanwhile with Luka and Takashiro.~

Takashiro: I'm sure you've noticed that this Yuki is different from the "Yuki" you knew. That is why I'd like to hear your feelings. Do you intend to remain on our side, or... Have you changed your mind?

Luka: Yuki is Yuki. They both share the same soul... I confirmed it myself. My feelings haven't changed. I will remain by Yuki's side. Protecting Yuki is more important to me then anything else.