Chapter 12 A Cross to Bear

Hey Guys I really love this anime/manga so I'm going to write about it:) This will follow the manga storyline.

Disclaimer: I do not own Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru. Alrights Belong to Odagiri Hotaru.

Chapter 12 A Cross to Bear

Shuusei: I... My mother and father had no interest in me.

?: You were the one who wanted a kid in the first place!

?: Enough! I'm busy!

Shuusei: Knew that early on.

?: Don't call him that! you're his mother, you know.

Shuusei Mom: Hah, like you're any better! That's why I gave birth to it.

~Flashback~

Shuusei: Ho...Tsuma----- Whay happened...

Hotsuma: Shusei____ Shusei! Shusei...! I exist, Don't I?

~End of flashback~

Shuusei: _____Lovesick?

Girls: Yes, The rumor goes that they were lovesick. Right?

Shuusei: It's said that the day before they fell asleep, The girls with the "Sleeping Princess Synrome"... Were crying because they had their hearts broken. Is there some connection...?

Hotsuma: Shusei!

Shuusei: Hotsuma.

Hotsuma: You jerk! You skipped breakfast again, Didn't you!? Are you ignoring me?!

Shuusei: Haha...

Hotsuma: DON'T "HAHA" ME!! And when did you disappear out of bed!? Are you some old geezer who wakes up at the crack of dawn!?

Shuusei: No, Well... How about we discuss this else-where?

Girl 1: Did you just hear that?

Girl 2: Do those two live together...?

Girl 3: OHHHHH MYYYYY!

Shuusei: Long ago, Hotsuma Would often come crying to my house.

~Flashback~

Shuusei: " what's wrong?" "Did something happen?"

Hotsuma: "It just... Suddenly spread out from somewhere." "I... Set someone on fire..."

Shuusei: His "voice of god" when out of control. His little brother was being bullied, And to save him, He spoke in anger. And the kid... Burned. ____ After that, Everyone abandoned Hotsuma, Even though he used to be popular kid people liked. Even the friends he made after transferring schools... Heard about it and left him. How much pain did Hotsuma, Who "Loved" people, Have to endure? No one... Will look at me... Am I... Really here...? Hotsuma He was crying and wounded... While calling my name.

Hotsuma: Shusei___... ____ Shusei. What am I to you? Because you're here... I can live and stand like I am.

~End of flashback~

Hotsuma: Shusei? Shusei?

Shuusei: Each time... You cry, and call out to me...

Hotsuma: Shusei.

Shuusei: Those are the only times... When I'm needed.

Hotsuma: ____ I'm Sorry. I could actually feel that I was "alive". So long as you're here, nothing else matters. I'm sorry... For being so cruel. Yeah, really... Never mind. I believe in you. Got it, Shusei? ____ You'll... Stay with me, won't you?