Chapter 5 New Encounters

Hey Guys I really love this anime/manga so I'm going to write about it:) This will follow the manga storyline.

Disclaimer: I do not own Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru. Alrights Belong to Odagiri Hotaru.

Chapter 5 New Encounters

?: That person seems to be arriving today. "Yuki"

?: Not Interested. It has nothing to do with me.

?: Well... If that's so, It has nothing to do with me either.

?: Whatever,

?: *fling* If you take a shower, Dry yourself properly. You'll catch a cold.

?: Hey, Boys. *open the door* It's almost time to depart. Shuusei-Kun, Hotsuma-Kun.

Yuki dream

I have to return... I have to return... Huh? Return to where? Because that person... That person will be waiting... Who the most important. Oh? Where is this? Ah ... Luka.

Luka: Yuki.

Yuki: Thank god. It's Luka after all. You Startled me, Because you were not next to me.

Luka: It's all right. I'm going to stay right by your side.

End of Yuki dream

Luka: Ah... You're awake? 

Tooko: Yuki-Chan...?

Yuki: Sorry.... Um, It seems I fell asleep... I ended up borrowing your shoulder.

Luka: I don't mind.

Tooko: Yuki-Chan's ability consumes her stamina.

Yuki: Are you talking about the power t heal wounds?

Tooko: Yes. But instead of only healing the wound, you absorb the pain into your own body. I said it yesterday too but... The wounds inflicted by a duras can't be healed by modern doctors.

Tsukumo: When it comes to the wounds that could affect our life, We can only depend on Yuki's power...

Yuki: I understand what they are saying. My Duty. As of yesterday. I had never used that kind of power before... Something I can do... My body moved on its own accord.

Tooko: Yuki-Chan's power is called " The light of god" or "Source of light". By "Source" We mean that Yuki-Chan is the source of power to us who have these abilities. While battling, we use up our powerto the point where our bodies won't move. Rehabilitation takes months...

Tsukumo: And when we tire, our powers can be restored by you, Yuki.

Yuki: Restored... So, my role... Is like a recovery potion or reacharger?

Tooko: Well, If you say it that simply... To make it clear, you're our vital Asset in this war. That's why you're being targeted by the duras. That's your destiny.

Yuki:That means I can be of use to everyone right?

Tooko: Yes, But...

Yuki: This power I have... I know how to use it even though I haven't used it before... It feels like I already know about the duras too... It's like a feeling of dejavu...

Tooko: Ah... That's right. Yuki-chan isn't aware of herself yet... Those are memories of  "The past" that have reincarnated into your present life... In other words, Your previous existence.

Yuki" Previous...?

Tooko: Also in our previous life... We were comrades united by the hardship of fighting the duras.