Chapter 9 Raising The Curtain Raging of Wawes

Hey Guys I really love this anime/manga so I'm going to write about it:) This will follow the manga storyline.

Disclaimer: I do not own Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru. Alrights Belong to Odagiri Hotaru.

Chapter 9 Raising The Curtain Raging of Wawes

?: Haa! Haa! Haa! Haa! Haa! Rattle Rattle Rattle Haa! Haa! Haa! Hah...! Haa! Slide Hah... Haa... BOOM BOOM BOOM Silence .......

~BLAST~

?: EEK....!

~ NEXT DAY~

?: The victim had a wallet in his possession. Manabe Miko, 30 years old. Seems he was a resident of chiba prefecture. Hmph.... So why is someone like that in this building in Tokyo....? From the manager's story, no one left any valuables here, so nothing was locked...

~ BLEGH!~

?: Yeah... This corpse is a bit too much for a rookie. The way he was killed is just too atrocious. Atrocious doesn't even begin to cover it.... I mean, half of his face..... Vanished. It's almost as if it was eaten by a monster.... What's more, the entrance was destroyed. It doesn't seem like something a human could D______

?: Unknown...

?: Huh?

?: Place an urgent call.... To the Gioh's world end.

~Somewhere else~

Hotsuma: They said.... That I can't get close to people, that since I can't control my powers.... I'll end up hurting everyone...

Shusei: Hotsuma.... Are you lonely because you can't make friends....?

Hotsuma: Nope, Cuz I have you. You're so amazing, Shusei.

Shusei: Why....?

Hotsuma: Well, cuz you can do anything, and you're really smart. It makes me proud... That you're my best friend.

Shusei: ......But..... I _____________

~Fwshh~

Shusei: Why are you opening the curtains? It's already night.

Hotsuma: Huh? It's because it's night. The Stars are sooooooooo pretty! Isn't it weirder to keep the curtains shut?

Shusei: ________ Yes.... I think.... The truly amazing one is you. Your amiable eyes, as fascinating as sparkling gemstones. Though the only one who's noticed.... Is me.

~KYAAAA~

Tooko: What___ What's with how you're dressed!? Haven't I asked you not to walk around naked!? lecher! Idiot! Pervert!! You jerk...

Hotsuma: If you weren't a girl, I'd have sent you flying. " And I'm not naked___"

Tsukumo: What's all the commotion....

Tooko: Tsukumo! Do something about this degenerate! Now I can't be taken as a bride!

Hotsuma: I didn't go anything!!

Tuskumo: Hotsuma... are you going to take responsibility?

Hotsuma: FOR WHAT!? Is your sister gonna get pregnant from just seeing a guy body!? AAH!?

~Meanwhile with Yuki~

Yuki: It's even lively in the mornings, huh.

Aya: Yes. I believe that is their way of communicating.