Chapter 7 The Border Between Light and Despair

Hey guys I really love this anime/manga so I'm going to write about it :) This will follow the manga storyline.

Disclaimer: I do not own Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru.

Chapter 7 The Border Between Light and Despair

Yuki: Being Locked up isn't a big deal. It's not like I had any freedom in the first place. I know that what truly pains me isn't something like this. The most painful thing is----

Takashiro: Good Job, Everyone.

Yuki: Takashiro - san...

Takashiro: She's all right, she just passed out. Let's have this girl memories erased.

Shusei: Hotsuma, Your arm is bleeding.

Hotsuma: Ah?

Shusei: How unusual. You were only up against low-level duras.

Hotsuma: That's not it!! It ain't my fault!! Over there, I was worked hard by that scary dude over there.

Shusei: Well then... I see you've been looking after Hotsuma.

Luka: Not really.

Yuki: Ah, again...

Takashiro: By the way, the introductions are bit late, But the blonde one is Renjou Hotsum. His special ability is "voice of god," aka " one who scorches." His partner over there is Usui Shusei. His special ability is "Eyes of god," aka "One who sees through all." And they're both Zweilt Guardians. They're comrades.

Yuki: I got the gist of it. But,umm.... Shouldn't we stop them?

Takashiro: Ahh, Totally forgot. Quit it, you guys. Hey------ You guys.

~BOOM~

Hotsuma: WHAT THE HELL D'YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TAKASHIRO!!

Takashiro: We should start heading back soon. We already know how close you guys are.

Hotsuma: DON'T PLAY SENILE, YOU BASTARD! SINCE WHEN HAVE WE GOTTEN ALONG!

Shusei: Hotsuma, that's not a good way to put it. I humbly apologize, Takashiro-sama. We'll follow your orders. Then the barrier can come down now, right?

Takashiro: Yes.

Yuki: Barrier?

Shusei: Off.

~WOOSH, FSHHHH~

Yuki: It's back to normal!!

Takashiro: We went ahead and set up a barrier to Isolate this space. So the entire Incident occurred in another dimension. In doing so, we prevent random people from wandering in, and no matter what's harmed, It won't influence anything in this realm. Just don't follow their example. You see, there are many careless individuals who break things when they don't need to.

Hotsuma: FOLLOW WHO'S EXAMPLE!? Our enemies could pop out anytime and attack us, And we don't know what they'll look like.

Takashiro: Well from now on, high class duras will also start appearing one after another... Things are likely to become difficult.

Yuki: High class? You mean stronger than the one's we've been dealing with it now?

Shusei: There's no comparison. If you see a high-class duras, an opast, Your first order of business should be figuring out a means of escape. You'll know one when you see it. The appearance of a high-class duras. Is so beautiful that you'll doubt they're of this world. That appearance is to better lead people astray. Isn't that right, Zess?