Chapter 8 Twilight Mansion

Hey Guys I really love this anime/manga so I'm going to write about it:) This will follow the manga storyline.

Disclaimer: I do not own Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru. Alrights Belong to Odagiri Hotaru.

Chapter 8 Twilight Mansion

Yuki: It's rather quiet, Isn't it. I thought Shinjuku was a more lively, Bustling place.

Car Driver: No, It is a bustling city. However, We have already entered the Gioh Premises, A place that is in Shinjuku, Yet not in Shinjuku.

Luka: A barrier's been raised around the grounds, And it seems that ordinary humans can't enter.

Yuki: A barrier I just learned about those....

Luka: This place isn't on any maps, Either.

Car Driver: Once we exit this tunnel, We'll be at Twilight Mansion.

*~ At Twilight Mansion~*

Tooko: Welcome Home! Yuki-Chan! I've been waiting for you------!

Yuki: T-Toko-Chan....!

Tooko: What? you got a problem with me? I'm her relative and all.

Luka: .......

Tsukumo: Welcome home, Yuki. *Squeeze*

Yuki: I'm home.

Tsukumo: What is that black thing......?

Tachibana: PRINCESS!!!!! Welcome...

*~ Move. Crash~*

Tachibana: What's with this treatment!? Why am the only one who doesn't get a hug!? You're mean!!

Luka: Shut up.

Tachibana: Aah! I know, Luka-Kun, you're trying to keep the princess all to yourself!! You Player!

Luka: I don't know what you just called me but I'll Kill you.

Tachibana: Well, Setting aside playboy Luka-Kun... It's nice to meet you, Princess... Err, Yuki.

Yuki: Ah.... N-Nice to meet you, too.

Tachibana: My name is Gioh Tachibana, and I'm the superintendent here. Feel free to talk to me about anything, okay?

Yuki: Yes!

Tooko: You can even talk to me about those common worries that teenage girls have... Anyway Yuki-Chan,

Tachibana: This girl is Kureha Aya-Chan.

Kureha: It's a pleasure to meet you. I will be in charge of looking after everyone. Please refer to me as "Aya," Yuki-Sama.

Yuki: ...Heh?

Aya: Is something the matter, Yuki-sama?

Yuki: :Sama: I-Is too much! Err, couldn't you refer to me more casually.....?

Aya: Huh....? But....

Tooko: She asked you to herself, so can't' you refer to her casually?

Aya: Ah... Yes. Then.... Yuki.... San...

Yuki: Oh sure, just like that!

Tachibana: Well then I will show you inside.

Yuki: This is the Twilight Mansion---

Tachibana: It's old, but it's an enormous mansion... Your room is on the second floor. Ahh, wait up, Luka-Kun. Go to the infirmary to have your shoulder looked at first.