Chapter 10 Brand Zess

Hey Guys I really love this anime/manga so I'm going to write about it:) This will follow the manga storyline.

Disclaimer: I do not own Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru. Alrights Belong to Odagiri Hotaru.

Chapter 10 Brand Zess

~VWOOM~

?: Sever this space, lock set....! ~GLOW~ It worked! I did it...~

Duras: How lame, He raised a barrier. Who care? we just gotta defeat, em. There's only a single zweilt over there.... That guy in black... He's going to use sorcery!! Retreat....! No, put up a shield

Luka: ~VWOOO~ You took too long.... ANNIHILATE.

Duras: UGH....!! Cheap? Attacking us with that huge an advantage in numbers, no way high grade sorcery....!? He took out all the rank a Demon Beasts....!!

~UWAAAAH! WHAM WHAM~

Duras: Garika, Isis.....! Brash, Parks! All of them, in just an instant -!! ...You cheap bastard, using a surprise attack....!!

Luka: You're one to talk. Attack before you're attacked. It's the inviolable rule of battle. Logic doesn't hold here. Have you ever even stepped foot on a real battlefield, Boy?

Duras: You son of a.... ~FWSH~ CHARGE DIE!!

~SWIPE~ ~KRSSHH~ THUD

Duras: Cough Choke

Luka: You chose the wrong opponent.

Duras: ... Who... are you....? That mark.... Could it be....? Luka Crosszeria.....!!

Luka: If you don't judge your opponent's strength before rushing in.... You'll meet with an untimely end.

Duras: So it was you!? The traitor who left us to side with the humans. After all, You're from the clan of sinners! It runs in your blood!! Sucking up to those damn humans.... You don't have a scrap of pride, you pathetic dog....! You.... Won't survive long, no matter what path you take.

~SLASH~ " The mouth is the root of evil," or so it's said.

Yuki: That was amazing, Luka... It was over before I knew it.

Luka: It's all the same no matter how many midvilns there are... If there's a human hostage, Though, Then it can become a bit trouble-some... I really am scary, Aren't I?

Yuki: You're not scary at all. ~reach out~ Thank you... for protecting me again. ~glow~ Have you always... fought like this?

Luka: Yeah... From the time I was born. Infernus... Is one big battlefield. About half the population is soldiers, and only those with strong magical power stand at the top and survive. All those who block your way... Are enemies. There is no one who would hesitate... to kill.

Yuki: " it's all healed. Thank you" Were you also a soldier, Luka?

Luka: No I suppose you could say I was a slave.

Yuki: Slave....!?

Luka: On the surface it looked like I was a body Guard accompanying my master, But I'd do anything if he gave the order... I was just property. This carved seal it's called "Brand Zess".... "Brand" refers to the carved seal. "Zess" Means "Sinner."

Yuki: Why... Were you...?

Luka: In my clan... The Crosszeria clan, Everyone has this carved into them right after birth. From the time we're born, we are treated as criminals.