Chapter 3 The Long, Spectacle Fantasy

Hey guys I really love this anime/manga so I'm going to write about it :) This will follow the manga storyline.

Disclaimer: I do not own Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru. Alrights Belong to Odagiri Hotaru.

Chapter 3 The Long, Spectacle Fantasy

Takashiro: Our Giou Clan. Is a lineage that has possessed special abilities through the generations.

Yuki: Special abilities? Does that same blood flow in my veins too? That couldn't. It just couldn't.

Takashiro: Come home with us... Yuki.

Yuki: Um... I can't go with you. I'm staying here.

Tooko: Yuki - Chan...

Yuki: I want to be helpful to the people who've made me feel needed here... In whatever way I can.

Tooko: But your power... What will you do about your power?

Yuki: About that... I think I'll find a way to manage it alone somehow. I've been okay up to now, so... Umm... Tsukumo - Kun and... Tooko - San?

Tooko: NOOO! NO NO NO!! WHY DOES TSUKUMO GET TO BE CALL TSUKUMO - KUN WHEN I'M TOOKO - SAAAAN!? THAT'S SOOOO MEAN! IT'S DISCRIMINATION TREATING ME LIKE STRANGER YOU AAAARE!!!

Yuki: Um Then... Tooko - Chan...

Tooko: YEEEEES?

Yuki: Is it okay to think of you two... As my "relatives"?

Tooko: You're right. We're part of the same clan and all... We're distated to Yuki - Chan... Right?

Yuki: "Kay then...! That makes me so happy. It never crossed my mind that... I might have any relatives. So It's like... Just the fact that you do exist makes me really glad. Takashiro - san, This is very selfish of me... But please allow me to stay here. Ah ... About that... "Giant Crater" What will happen to it?

Zess: Don't worry. Takashiro will abuse his authority and make it go away.

Takashiro: My. your words injure me when you pit it that way.

Yuki: "Authorlty"... Well I should really get going!

Takashiro: She even gets concerned bout a hole in the road... That Yuki really is something.

Tuskumo: She's probably just in a state of intense panic...

Tooko: I'm with Tuskumo...

Zess: Takashiro. Yuki said she wouldn't go with you. That means your calculations are off.

Takashiro: No, It's just as I hoped. If she was the type to be easily won over like" Living in comfort" And ome alone with her tail wagging... She would ve useless. One who can sacrifice herself for others... Is essential to us from here on out.

Zess: Can't you just leave her be?

Takashiro: What an unersonable request. Without Yuki... Tooko and the "Zweilt" cannot fight. In which case, we have a significant ace up our sleeves. And if we cannot fight... This world will eventually meet its demise. And I suppose...

Tooko: Yuki wouldn't want that huh?

Zess: Tch!

Takashiro: Oh and Zess. Please refrain from having too much contact with Yuki.

Zess: Why?

Takashiro: She's being targeted that is precisely why. With you at her side, she is too safe. To incite she awakening... We must take some drastic measures.