Hi.

this is starlost, hello haha, I'm stressed so I've written this during my vacation. Again,this is from Han's and why's and as you can see on the title this is Hyunjin's tape.

At this point it was a series.

But just like any other from my "A player's comedy" series, this book can stand alone by itself.

Anygays, Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. I love you for it.

I was trying different things, and this is pretty much mature than the others, since the preset ages of the characters here are early to mid 20's and by the time this is published, I'm likely busy with studies, soooo, wish me luck.

This story goes around 1600-2000 words per chapter, less than 10 chapters. probably 8. it'll be updated everyday

❣- this'll be the emoji for warnings.

as always...

disclaimers.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This story will contain mature and sensitive contents, as well as strong languages that aren't suitable for very very young audiences.

much love.
-Starlost💫