An interesting discovery part 1

Before I start this story, here are couple of things you should know.

1) this is my first time writing a book, so sorry if I make some grammar mistakes or if I don't explain things well

2) I would say this is just a BFB AU, but I'm gonna be including my OCs. 

3) this takes place 5 years after BFB ended. TPOT ended not too long after BFB (at least that's what I headcannon)

4) even though I'm not a huge fan of shipping, I might include some ships just to make the story more interesting (even though it probably wouldn't)

I'm pretty sure that's all I want to say. Anyways, hope you enjoy the book! :)

Btw feel free to ask some questions if you have any about the story (Although I might not answer if the answer contains spoilers I still haven't talked about)

Golf Ball's POV

It all happened 5 years ago when Tennis Ball, me, and everyone else were too busy establishing Goiky City. I wanted to build a place where everyone could live happily together. That was when I got the idea of establishing a city. Since we lived in Goiky, I decided to call the city Goiky city. 

After measuring the whole area (where we did BFDI, BFDIA, and BFB), doing calculations, writing a lot of notes down, I now had a complete plan to build a city. Although it took me about 6 months to come up with the plan, it was worth it.

Everyone has been busy ever since. To my surprise, Flower, Match, Pencil, and a few others also helped out in the project. I guess you could say all 64 contestants worked on this project. Well, except for Firey and Leafy since they both went on a quest to find their own dream island. It was very tiring, but finally, we were done 5 years later. However, there was this one time when I discovered something interesting while establishing the city.

Flashback I guess

This took place on Goiky Park. We were busy planting lots of the trees, grass, other plants, etc. Most of the plant objects helped out on the park. Then, I noticed this weird rock. 

It was a bit lighter than the other rocks. Instead of it being a dark brownish or black color, it was a light tan color. I know establishing the city was a big project (and I mean it) but i couldn't help becoming curious about that big rock.

One night, when everyone was asleep, I snuck onto the park. It was a bit hard trying to find that rock since city lights weren't installed yet during that time. 

I finally found the rock. I wondered if I should try to study it or take it to my underground factory. On one hand, taking it to my factory might be more complicated since I didn't want to wake up anyone else.

After a while of inspecting, I wanted to dig underground just to see if it was possible to remove it. While I was digging, all of a sudden, I fell down a big hole underground. I estimated that I was falling down for around 15 minutes at a speed of 27.59 mph. And yes, I was screaming.

Before I could figure out how many miles I fell down, I hit the ground hard. It was pretty painful. I got up and I couldn't see the sky obviously, but instead saw I was surrounded by a lot of dirt. And also the big hole where I fell out of. I couldn't see the top. I must be miles below the city.

 I wondered if I should try to get up back to the surface again or explore. I planned on wall jumping back to the surface when I noticed something that caught my eye. 

From a distance, I noticed something glowing. Curiously, I started walking for what seemed like forever, until I was now looking at a cave. Inside the cave I saw these crystals of different colors that were shiny crystals. It made the cave look so beautiful. 

Despiste all of the crystals glowing, I was still pretty scared to go into the cave without my headlamp. (And maybe a pickaxe to mine the crystals?) After some thinking, I decided to go back to the surface. I was gonna come back to this cave. I just need enough time to go back to my factory/laboratory to grab some supplies, come back, and start to explore the cave. 

After wall jumping for a long time, I finally reach the surface. I popped out of the hole where I dug into. It felt good to breath in some fresh air at last. I noticed that the sun was gonna come out soon. Oh shoot, I thought. I quickly came out of the hole, covered it with dirt, put the rock back in it's place, and ran as fast as I could into my underground factory. 

Finally, I reach my factory, and quickly tried going to sleep until my alarm rang, meaning that it was time for me to continue working on the city. I was only able to sleep for around 10 minutes. 

Flashback ends here I guess

Now, it's been 5 years and finally, we were done with establishing Goiky City. Before we knew it, we had Tree as our mayor. We had stores, restaurants, houses, business, etc. The city was a lot of fun since then, but we also had jobs. 

Surprisingly, a lot of unfamiliar objects started to move into the city as well. Tree (or Mayor Tree, as I should say)must have announced the city. TB and I became scientists of the city and ever since, we both earned a lot of money. (Apparently, we were both the first armless objects to become scientists?) Finally, Firey and Leafy arrived again to see the completed city. They were both excited. Hmm, I wonder how their trip went? ;) 

(AN: Yes, Gb ships Fireafy but I don't ;-;)

I had a lot of side projects as well. In fact, I was so busy establishing the city that I totally forgot about the cave incident. One day, I remember thinking about that memory and all of a sudden, it hit hard like a truck on how much I forgot about that project. I knew it wasn't a project, but discovering something new was enough.

How did I forgot about that cave incident!? I thought to myself. I tried my best to remember what happened that night, but it all happened about 3 years ago. Plus, I was already tired after felling down that big hole. Hmm...

I must explore the cave again. And this time, I'm taking TB with me. I hope he is willing to come with me...

I walked to Tennis Ball's house and knocked on his door. He opened and was a bit surprised to see me.

"Oh! Hi GB! I-It's been a while since we saw each other, right?"

"Yeah... anyways, I need to ask you something, TB."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well, here's the first chapter! Hope I did a good job at this! :)