Combustible Love

He is the spark that sets my heart ablaze.

He is the star that swiftly plunged into my world.

He lured me in close, and led me to ruin.

I succumbed to his devilish grin and deep sparkling eyes.

My heart was done for. 

 I wholly submitted to him, surrendering myself to his words whispered into my ear from his sinful, enchanting lips with his deep saccharine voice. 

He pulverized the fluttering bird beating its wings, trapped within my rib cage.

I allow him to wake the slumbering desire within my existence and he plays me like a puppet, 

He strums, plucking the threads encircling my quivering heart-

I am his instrument.

His touch glides like a feather across my flesh, kneading into my bones and I shudder at his mercy.

He is my addiction, what I crave. He is my poison and my cure. My doom and my  redemption. 

My wrecking disaster and safe haven.

My soul sings for him, my heart bleeds for him, and my body breaks for him.

I am his muse, for I come undone beneath his touch. I melt in his presence, molding my contours into his crevices, heated skin against skin. I'm burning alive with passion, all consuming,

And I love every moment of it. 

My veins writhe as my blood simmers to a boil

He laughs in the wake of my destruction as I crumble underneath his attentive ministrations, I beam at him in return, chest heaving in quick breaths with every sigh of pleasure.

I am caught between the warm flesh of his strong thighs and embraced in his arms, I bask in his utter adoration of my body, letting him see all of me. 

I arch into his caresses and accept each devoted lustful kiss upon every bared part of my skin as our hearts beat in tandem while we move as one, connected in the most intimate way to show our love to each other. 

He is my undoing,

My total annihilation.

He scatters the remains of my soul into nothing and devours me, stealing my every breath with his lips on mine, taking all of me, taking everything-

And yet, I love him.

I wouldn't have it any other way, as I lay dated and breathless and feeling so alive beside him.

He is without a doubt: my all or nothing, my whole world...

He is my everything…

And with him, I am whole

****

Hi, everyone! Thank you all so much for the 2.63K views! It's amazing! And thank you for the votes as well!💕💕 You guys are the best! 🥰🤭 Happy reading and I hope you all have a wonderful day!