Fic Prompt #1

What if TGCF and MDZS were mixed, Hualian Adopts WWX, who remembers his past. Jun Wu and Head Priest become like his grandparents (or people just close to him because they all come to adore him.) He Xuan  becomes like an Uncle. And despite, how he died in his last life (committing terrible suicide) , he still chooses to go to cloud recess to see Lan Zhan (though he doesn't understand why he wants to). He gets to see his  shidi who turned on him but WWX doesn't blame him. There would be some angst but I'm not sure how much. Heavy angst, hurt/ comfort. Hualian and other learned he already had a sad past life and what he did to himself at the end. Wen Ruohan reincarnated intent on not making same.mistakes of his past life.with that demonic cultivator but things turn out different. There is a dark sentient force that has been sealed for over millenia, since before JunWu as a prince and as an Heavenly emperor. That seal cracked the moment WWX soul reincarnated because he fought to stay dead-never wanted to return to the living or be reincarnated. And because of that, the seal almost came undone. A small, small tiny sliver portion of WWX soul was sucked into it before his reincarnation. The piece of soul gains a body, a look alike WWX and he embodies the darkest sentiements and pain ( dark YLP WWX 2.0 (or more like 0.01) and loss in his heart, a deep hatred. WWX 2.0 Intent retribution and revenge feeds the sealed darkness. Much remains to be seen and how was will fight angst himself and darkness of his heart that clings to him and his past and the very real threat of darkness that wants to take and destroy everything. .. Or Bingqiu could adopt him in reverse. And all of that still happens. Or it could be the ultimate big family mashup, with WWX gaining a possible small platonic harem and has an immensely powerful darkness and himself he has to fight against, along the huge force of tempting darkness.

-What do you all think?😥😢 I feel the knives