Help and A Challenge

IcyTiger: I have-finally-updated!!! First, I am so sorry that I took forever, I have been trying to get my grade in Math up to an A since I was failing before and so far its at a B so I feel pretty pround of the fact that I got my grade up ^-^

Now on to the fanfic!!!

After my little scene, everyone went back to talking about the Kira case while I was hanging around. I was leaning against the wall away from them since I'm pretty sure they would not feel comfortable being so close to them.

"Now before we go any further I have to be absolutely sure that none of you are Kira so I'll need to speak with you individually before you leave today," said L. "What's the deal, he still doesn't trust us?" spoke Aizawa.

"No, I think its a fair request. Try to see it from his perspective. Kira has been getting information from our headquarters from the very beginning, so there's a good chance he's one of us," announced to the Task Force.

The thing that I noticed that the task force didn't is that as they spoke, L was heading towards the window in the hotel room.

'Honesty, I never really liked Aizawa. He was always arguing with how the Task Force was doing things. I'm not saying I hate him, he just annoys me. I always did like better because even though he never really liked some of the things they had to do, he knew it was necessary to catch Kira. But still I appreciate the fact that Aizawa isn't some yes man with no independent opinion whatsoever'

"Chief's right, working this case has given us a chance to see him in person," said Matsuda.

"He's risking his life to be here," realized Aizawa.

I saw it was my chance to speak right now. "You're all risking your lives to be here, not just Ryuzaki's life," I said, for once not having any humor to my voice.

"Then why are you even here? Being here is a risk to your life, so why even come here Kitsune?" asked .

"I have many reasons. But the reason that I'm giving you for now is that I need money for something important." I told them.

It was silent for a second until L came over to us again. "Alright I will need to take each of you into a separate room to speak with you, I will be starting with Kitsune," said L.

"Me?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, is there a problem with that?" he asked. "Oh, no I was actually gonna ask to be first since I got people to see, places to be in a couple hours," I told him in a happy tone.

"Hmm, well then follow me Kitsune." He turned around and lead me to another room. We entered the room and I looked around. A good assassin is always aware of their surroundings. It was a bedroom.

"Sorry L, but I don't swing that way. And I'm sorry I know, but you will not be deflowering this body of mine no matter how much you-"

"If you would Kitsune, can we start with this," he said and I looked at him to see him sitting or more like crouching in a chair away from the bed. I sighed, "Geez, you make it sound like a porno," I pouted and walked to the chair facing him.

'Aww, I was hoping I would get more of a reaction from him'

I sat down and faced him. At first he just gave me his wide-eyed blank stare with his thumb in his mouth.

And the panda thus spoke, "What is your game, Kitsune?"

"Game? What game are you talking about, Ryuuzaki?", I smirked and tilted my head at him.

"I mean why for whatever reason would you work with the police, from what I've deducted about you is that you always work alone and have never shown yourself to anyone, and not only that but I have never been able to even catch you, you always seem to slip away even if my plans have a low chance of failing you always seem to outsmart me, so what are you after right now?"