I Regret Nothing!...JK I Regret It All

IcyTiger: OK I have finally updated and yes I am not dead. I just barely realized that I haven't updated for almost a year and the reasonfor that was last year I was in my last yeaer of high school and this year I am in my first year of college and I have to say I am busy with everything. SO to make up for this I made this chapter really long and not only that I know that a lot of you really love Mizuki's thoughts so I made sure to have a lot of that in this chapter thought she doesn't speak as much which I'm sorry for (T_T)

IMPORTANT!!!: OK I know that I might've said before that Mizuki killed her little sisters killers NOW I want you to forget that ever happened she didn't kill them and btw I forgot to say this at the start of this story L is younger than in cannon in this story he's 21 not 24. Ok now I'm sorry to have taken up your time  with this so here's the story ENJOY!~

Chapter Song: Never Shout Never- Trouble 

No P.O.V

L watched as Mizuki rushed towards the kitchen in her embarrassment. Though his cheeks were a bit pink as his looked towards Watari to see him with a small smile. Before L could ask what it was that Watari wanted to tell him Watari said, "I expect no less than 2 grandchildren for me to spoil." At that L's face turned a bright red as he was at a loss of words and before he could say anything Watari turned and left towards the kitchen as Mizuki was walking in.

Mizuki avoided looking at Watari still embarrassed that he had caught them kissing, but she raised an eyebrow at the fact that L's face was a bit red which was very visible with his pale face. Mizuki shrugged it off as nothing as she started drinking her juice through a straw not really wanting to take off her mask. L turned back to work as he smelled something- smoke. More specifically cigarette smoke. He looked at Mizuki as she sipped at her juice, 'It couldn't be...' He leaned in as he took another deep breath through his nose.

Mizuki P.O.V

I sat down on the couch next to L with my juice as I started thinking. It wasn't until I noticed L lean towards me that I looked at him to see him taking a sniff of the air. I stiffened in my seat as I our eyes met and I could tell he knew what I was doing. I tried to play if off my breaking eye contact and taking another sip of my juice and ignoring the elephant in the room.

"Mizuki." I looked down at my juice as I tried to act innocent by saying, "Yes?" We made eye contact again before he said, "You've been smoking." He didn't ask he was stating it but I still shook my head at him before I reluctantly stopped and nodded sheepishly at what he said.

"You know it's a bad habit." He said as he reprimanded me. "It's a good thing I don't make it a habit. God knows I already have too many bad habits." I retorted. I turned away from him for a second before I saw a pale palm in front of my face. I looked at him confused before I saw his expectant look before I realized what he wanted. I looked at him with realization and I scowled a bit as I knew if I didn't give him the pack of cigarettes he'd either try and take it by force or would pester me until I did. I reluctantly took out the pack and put it in his hand. I sat in my seat and pouted and he hid away my cigarettes which I'm pretty sure he'd throw away later. 'Goodbye old friend~ It's been a long day without you my friend~ Great now I have that song stuck in my head.'

I sat in my seat as I started thinking about the events that were about to happen. 'At this point Light is most likely giving up ownership of Rem's death note and then he'll be here in confinement later today. That means I'll have a lot of time to do things since both Light and Misa will be confined for almost 2 months so I could pay a little visit to someone or a couple of someone's. There's also the fact that some people-coughcoughAizawacough- wouldn't like the fact that Light, Misa, and Mr.Yagami are in confinement while a criminal like myself wouldn't be in confinement...I could leave today.' I cringed at that thought since I would have to be away from L and I wouldn't be able to keep on eye on everyone. 'But, if I'm not there they have no reason to believe that I know anything about what's going on in the Task Force or anything dealing with Kira and the fact that the deaths stop for a while when Light's in confinement.' I sighed because if I do leave then that means I have less time to make Light's life a living hell when he in confinement. I could already feel a headache coming on from all of my thinking. I just really don't know what to do! I took a deep breathe as I tried to calm down, 'Ok calm down, let's think of this logically while nothing really happened during Light's confinement other than the killings stopping and then staring once Higuchi has the death note. Logically nothing bad happened to L but even though I know this my paranoia doesn't want me to leave because I feel like once I leave something bad will happen to him even though I know I haven't really changed things too much.'