Too Violent? No Such Thing!

Please leave a comment! ^_^
Chapter Song: Nightcore- Dollhouse

Mizuki P.O.V

I heard voices when I woke up, I tensed up just in case it was only when I recognized the voice to be L's that I relaxed and it turned out he was explaining what was on the tapes to the Task Force. He was explaining that if our answer to work with Kira was yes then they would play tape number 3 and have police officials and L to show up on TV. If the answer was no then they would play tape number 4.

"I'm guessing you're going to say no to him." I said as I interrupted L. They all turned to me in surprise and L said, "Yes as I was going to say Mr.Yagami can you please take tape 4 over to Sakura TV and authorize them to broadcast it." Mr.Yagami left after taking the tape with him. It seems after watching what happened at Sakura TV Mr.Yagami felt useless and managed to get out of the hospital the other day. After the door closed behind Mr.Yagami they then turned their attention to me, "How long have you been awake?" Asked Aizawa.

I scratched the back of my head and said sheepishly, "Uh, well I've been awake since Ryuzaki started explaining the contents of the tapes."

"So you decided to play dead for the moment." L said unimpressed. I pouted at that and muttered, "Well I wouldn't put it that way." I got up and started my stretches since my body had gotten stiff. They all looked at me bewildered and I just tilted my head at them and said confused, "What?"

"What are you doing?" I looked at them like they were stupid and said, "Stretching, duh." L said, "They mean why are you stretching?"

"I'm not used to sitting still for such a long time so my body got really stiff, another reason why I don't like sleeping." I told them. "The other reasons because you get nightmares right?" Matsuda asked curiously as I tensed up at that and gave out an uneasy, "...Yes." Matsuda not noticing the my uneasy expression then asked, "What are they about?"

I slightly paused in my stretching and then I said in a slightly menacing dark voice, "Nothing you need to know about...and Matsuda, don't ever ask me about my nightmares ever again." I looked up at him and looked him in the eye coldly as I said that. He had a frightened expression on his face that made me feel slightly bad so then I turned a 180 and gave a closed-eyed smile at him and said, "Don't worry too much about my nightmares Matsuda, you know what they say 'curiosity killed the cat'."

He gulped nervously at that and stuttered out, "Hehe, s-sure." I gave him one last smile before I went back to stretching well I was until someone-I wonder who- yelled out angrily, "Hey wait a minute! I think all of us deserve some answers! What could possibly make someone like you scared and what exactly happened to you and your family, you never said how your sister died and you haven't even mentioned your parents!"

If you can guess correctly who said that I swear I will give you my life's savings...well if you guessed Aizawa you are...correct! Well the joke's on you my life's savings is just a couple thousands of dollars...wow I'm not really worth much am I?

I turned to Aizawa without pausing my stretching and said calmly, "Everyone's afraid of something Aizawa, I'm no exception and about my family...I'd rather not talk about it." He looked ready to protest again and I spoke before he could say anything, "My past is something I don't talk about because if you knew the bullshit I had to go through you'd either be horrified, afraid, and questioning my sanity. To be honest even I sometimes wonder how I managed to stay sane."

Before anyone could anything Mr.Yagami walked back in and said, "Ryuzaki I delivered the tapes to Sakura TV like you asked it should be on in a moment."

'Thank you Mr.Yagami! You just unintentionally saved me from an interrogation.' I thought as L went to turn on the TV and they all turned their attention to Sakura TV as they started playing the tape that said that we had 4 days to decide if we wanted the directive general of the NPA to die or L.