Prison Break!

Chapter Song: Crazy- Cee Lo Green

Mizuki P.O.V

I was waiting for Light's mom to leave the room before I went inside. I didn't want to explain who I was and why I'm wearing a mask so I stood nearby to see when she left. I saw the door to Mr.Yagami's room open and out walked Light's mom. I waited until she turned the corner and I walked towards the door and opened it and walked in.

"Mizuki?" Said Mr. Yagami surprised.

"Hello!" I said with a cheerful grin.

They all looked towards me as I stood next to L and leaned against the wall with my arms crossed and L said, "Ah there you are, I was wondering where you went. It turns out Mr.Yagami's heart attack was caused by stress most likely because of knowing his son Light is a Kira suspect in this investigation."

"You actually told my father that?" Said Light.

"Yes, in fact I've told him everything. It's true he even knows that I am L."

Light turned to his dad for confirmation and Mr.Yagami said, "That's correct. This man is L. To protect his identity, we on the Task Force we refer to him as Ryuzaki but make no mistake it's him."

Then Light turned to L and he glanced at me and said, "Then what about her? At To-Oh they call her Haruka but dad called her Mizuki. Who exactly are you?"

I smirked at him from my spot against the wall then I pushed myself off and with a mocking bow to him said, "How rude of me. I didn't even formally introduce myself. As a future detective, I'm quite sure you've heard of me. My alias to the public is Kitsune but you may call me by my given name Mizuki."

"A criminal? You hired a criminal!" Light said angrily.

"Actually they didn't hire me, I made a deal with Ryuzaki. He lets me stay in the Kira investigation and I give him hints as to who I am and maybe if I want L to give me a challenge when it comes to catching me, I'll show him my face," I explained.

"Why would you even want to help catch Kira other the obvious fact that you're a criminal?" Questioned Light.

"Kira is someone I very much dislike. At first I disliked him because he was killing off my clients which means less money for me," Light opened his mouth to argue but I held up my hand for him to wait and I said, "As time went on though and with the 12 FBI agents dying, I can very much say that I hate Kira because of it. You see, even though I am a criminal, I do have my morals. I don't kill kids, I don't kill people who have kids, and I don't kill innocent people. The way I see it is those agents where just doing their job therefore they were innocent...you know I find it funny in a twisted sense. From the public eye they see me as someone who is nothing but a killer and they see Kira as a savior. But ironically it is the killer that has more morals than the savior."

I looked at Light to see him clenching his hands in anger and was glaring at me, and then Mr.Yagami said, "So Ryuzaki, now that you've had the chance to talk to my son, is he cleared as a suspect?"

"When I said I suspect him you should know it's very minor. We've gone over this but I'll explain it again. Like Mizuki said Kira killed 12 FBI agents who came to Japan to assist us. They were instructed to follow people connected to the Japanese people. One of these agents, Raye Penber, exhibited unusual behavior before he died," explained L.

Light folded his arms and leaned back in his chair in thought and said, "I understand I was one of the people Raye Penber was investigating before he died. It'd only make sense that I was a suspect. Nope to be more precise, there's no one else you could suspect."