Jolly Good Show

"speaking"

'thinking'

.

Mizuki POV

December 20, 2003

After waiting for almost one long month for the day of the bus hijacking, to make my move since I was thinking of trying to talk to Light or try and find L but I decided not to since I would meet them eventually.

I was now heading to the bus stop early in the morning to catch the bus to the amusement park Light and his date Yuri go on.

Even though Light doesn't know me I decided to wear a disguise since it is better to be safe than sorry especially since I am a criminal.

My disguise was made up of a red haired wig that was about elbow length, green contacts, and I was wearing something I usually would never wear: a dress. I also had a pin on my dress with a hidden camera on it, I tried to make myself look as completely opposite as to how I really look like, but I have to say, I did a very good job of that. I look nothing like myself.

I started waiting for the bus to Spaceland and more importantly, waiting for Light.

Luckily I didn't have to wait long for Light, I could already see him and his date off in the distance.

When they got to the bus stop, I was proud of the fact that I was not even 3 feet away from Light aka Kira and I acted as though he was like everybody else. I was so anxious now.

I mean if you were a criminal and Kira was so close to you, you would be anxious too.

The bus pulled up to the street and pulled me out of anxious filled thoughts of my possible death.

As we all boarded the bus, I headed to the back row but on the other side of where Raye Penber would sit.

'I really know I won't be able to save Raye Penber but I hope I can at least save Naomi Misora but while I'm here I have 2 goals, record the bus hijacking and make it so that Naomi would come to me if she knew I was on the bus while she is investigating'

I sat down in my seat as Light and Yuri sat down and Raye got on the bus a few seconds after us and sat down.

The bus started up and left the bus stop and it drove for 10 minutes before stopping at another stop, and only one person got on, the bus hijacker.

Click

"Stay in your seats unless you wanna die! Everybody shut if anybody moves I'm putting a bullet in their head!"

I have to admit in the anime, the guy looked really ugly but honestly when you're up close and personal with the real thing he looks even worse.

"Alright driver, you listen to me I know you got the number for Space Land's office on ya, call em!"

"O-Ok. This is Hisagi, calling from bus 174", the nervous bus driver said.

"Tell Em what's going on and no tricks either" the hijacker barked out.

"M-My bus has been hijacked and he's holding a gun to my head", he stuttered out.

"Gimme that!", the guy snatched the phone out of the bus drivers had and said,"You heard what he said. Now you listen up! Have a female staff member all of Space Land's cash from yesterday, I know its there! Have em meet us two bus away from the park and don't make me wait, if you mess with me at all or try to get the police involved I swear I'll kill everyone of these passengers!" he then smashed the phone.

'Well, well ain't he bossy'

I look over to where Light, Yuri, and Penber were sitting and I could already see Light showing Yuri the note he wrote and Penber warning him not to risk taking the gun away from the man.