Who You Calling Crazy?

Please leave a comment I would really appreciate it and I apologize in advance for any mistakes my friend proof reads it since I suck at it xP 
Enjoy ^-^ 

Chapter Song: Hollywood Undead- Circles

No P.O.V

L was crouched on the couch as he was lost in thought and didn't notice as Mizuki walked inside the room with multiple cakes. Mizuki walked slowly towards him and gave a mischievous grin behind her orange mask at him as she noticed his distracted state. She walked till she was right behind him then looked at his hair curiously.

'Most people think his hair is greasy...but it doesn't look greasy now that I'm up close it just looks kind of like mine, naturally wild and hard to tame. I wonder...,' thought Mizuki as she slowly reached for his hair.

She grabbed a lock of his hair as L tensed up at the hand and then a surprised Mizuki shouted in awe, "Your hair is so soft! Its unnaturally soft! This is an outrage, even my hair isn't this soft!" L recognized the hand as Mizuki and asked rather curiously with his back towards her, "Why are you petting my hair?" Mizuki pouted as she said, "I was curious and it looked soft and I was right!" L had a faint blush as he then said, "Can you please stop."

'Even though I do like Mizuki I am still not comfortable with physical contact.' L thought as he shifted uncomfortably under Mizuki's hand. Mizuki pouted once more before she said, "By the way I brought all your cakes. Here." She put them all on the coffee table in front of him then jumped into the seat next to him as L glanced towards her to see her orange mask and then he looked into the mask's eyehole to see a flash of blue shining through the hole looking at him with a mischievous innocence.

L looked into her one blue eye as he was caught in a trance, 'Her eye is like looking into a big deep pool of blue or even like the most purest and beautiful sapphires.' He thought in awe as he gazed into her eye and was unaware that Mizuki had been calling out his name until that blue eye he was gazing into turned its full attention on him which caused him to come out of stupor as he faintly blushed at being so focused on Mizuki.

"Ryuzaki." He looked towards Mizuki as she called out his name again. She looked at him with a worried blue eye as she tilted her head. He looked at her confused before she said, "You looked like you kinda spaced out for a second, you haven't even touched your cake. You okay?"

"I'm fine." L said as he looked away from Mizuki and started focusing on working as Mizuki shrugged and leaned back in her chair and started to doze off a little when L suddenly said, "How was your meeting with the man you have working under you." I slightly glared down at the table from his question because of BB's action for finding out if I was a girl.

"Tch, he's a fucking pervert." I muttered out as I thought that L wouldn't hear my remark. I turned to L to see he looked really tense. "What did he do?" I heard him say after a second as he had a death grip on his coffee cup and I scowled behind my mask and said, "The guy wanted to find out if I was a girl or no so he groped me."

It was silent for a second before he said menacingly, "He. Did. What?" I tilted my head at him and thought, 'He sounds...angry, but why? Is what Watari said true, does L...like me? Is he jealous?'

L suddenly stood up and said, "Excuse me." He walked out and I looked in his direction worriedly and then I sighed and slumped down in my seat and thought, 'For your sake L, I really hope you don't like me even when the selfish part of me hopes you do.'

Mizuki P.O.V

So far there's been a whole lot of nothing happening to put it, it was very boring for the moment, though I was still wearing my orange mask. Even though I knew the Sakura TV tapes was coming up all it did was make time seem like it was moving slower. I was even getting bored of annoying Aizawa! The only thing that actually happened was when I was teaching BB how to fight.