The Games Begin

Profile

Mizuki Kurozuki: Name means "beautiful moon" and "black moon"

Occupation: Mercenary for hire

Age:19

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: One Purple eye, One Blue eye

Height: 5'6

Likes: L, Death Note, Bleach, sugary or spicy foods, cats, children, and her katanas

Dislikes: Light, Misa, Rem, arrogant people, and perfect people or people who are too perfect

Personality: Mizuki is hot-headed person who likes making jokes, she is bipolar and a very paranoid person, she can be heartless when she wants to but she does have morals for example she is someone who won't hurt children and only takes jobs when she has evidence on them doing something that is bad and knows that they will not be missed very much.

Description: Looks like the picture on the side but one eye is purple and when she works as a mercenary she wear all black and wears a fox mask and she carries twin katana when she does silent kills but keeps two guns at her side and keeps kunai, shuriken, and senbon with her. When she is not working she wears black jeans and is either wears black, blue, purple, red, or green tank tops with sneakers and she always wears gloves.

"speaking"

'thinking'

Mizuki P.O.V

I sighed it was a normal day which means it was boring as hell.

'Wasn't the reason I became an assassin was so that I wouldn't be bored and because I've never really considered myself a 'normal' person, and can't stand the thought of being a 'normal' person with a 'normal' job and 'normal' life, might as well watch Death Note again.'

I thought as a cheered up, Death Note always did bring my mood up.

I got up to go get the DVD's and I suddenly started getting dizzy and my vision was going black, my last thought before I blacked out was,

'Is it nap time already?'

*Unknown Location*

The first thing I felt as I was regaining consciousness was a horrible pounding in my head.

'Did I get wasted and not remember the party, must have been a good party with hangover like this.'

Then I heard a raspy laugh near me and I'm end up alert as can be and see who it was laughing. I opened my eyes and a thing was in front of me, to put it simply it looked like something out of a monster movie. It had red hair and really it was the only part of it that looked normal it had a skull like face that looks like part of the skull were stitched together so it doesn't fall apart, its body was all skeleton like but it was wearing black rags that were stitched together ait red thread, so all in all it looked like a mix of a skeleton and rag doll.

"Are you done with your staring?" the thing rasped out.

I narrowed my eyes, " Who are you or what are you and where am I?"

The thing gave out a loud raspy laugh and said,

"My names Rui and I would have thought you'd known by now what I am considering how much you watch, uh what was it called, ah anime."

My eyes got wide since he actually looked like the shinigami from Death Note, "You mean you're a shinigami?"

Rui laughed again, "Yup."

"Then what do you want with me Rui?" I asked cautiously since you never know with a shinigami, especially if he's anything like Ryuk.

"I wanted some entertainment since I was bored-" 'No surprise there. Most shinigami only do things when they're bored' "-so I'm sending you to the what your humans call 'the Death Note universe', but I'm sending you a year before the time when Ryuk drops his death note and I will give you any one ability."

I looked at him in surprise when he said I get to have an ability.

"An ability?" I asked surprised.

"Yup," he said. I thought long and hard about what ability I would want. After a while, I made up my mind.

I looked up at Rui and said, "The ability I want is..."

15 Seconds Later

"Ok its done," said Rui.

"Great," I said.

"Ok then I guess I'll send you on your way then. Oh and before I forget I'll be sending all your belongings with you" he rasped out.

"Ok and I guess I'm ready. I guess I'll see you later Rui. I'll make sure to keep things entertaining for you," I said with a mischievous smile.

He laughed and said, "I'm sure you will, well goodbye Mizuki." Then my vision started going black again.

'Watch out Light and L. There's a new player in this little game of yours haha.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~