2

Taehyung wake up from his sleep and watch his brother watching him with teary eyes, he know the reason of those tears, its HIM.  He made the only family he had in sadness, he have another reason to hate himself, to feel pathetic. He tries to move on from his past, he really tries but it was not easy for him because its not only past that he had to move on, he had to move from the future that he once dreamed of, that was become an impossible task in his life. He really try to quit his life but those thoughts ends up in namjoon, his only family left, he know his brother have only him in this world after facing so many things in his life he can't leave namjoon alone in this world, where love doesn't exist.

He look in his brother's eyes, he really wants to smile atleast fake it for his brother but it seems hard for him, to a person who smiles all his life now struggle to fake a smile. That's life.... and it played really ill in taehyungs life. 
Still he make it up to his brother, a small smile through he know it will not satisfy his brother as much as his boxy smile still he recieved a dimple smile back.... his only faith lies in those deep dimples.

"Good morning hyung" he said in his low voice, its horce not because of its sleepy but because of all the cry he had in last night.

Namjoon returned a smile with a good morning to his bear.  He hug him to his warm embrace as if he was trying to protect him from everything in this world, ohhh how much he wish if only he was able to protect him in the first place.

"Get ready baby and come down, let have breakfast together.  And hyung wants to go to office by noon. Wanna join?? " he ask hopefully so that his brother will get refresh from this atmosphere.

" hmm... i....  i....  " he shutter and looks at namjoon and again he saw that teary eyes once again but it contain another emotion 'hope'. All he can think of now is 'atleast for once taehyung, its been months... you are making your hyung sad, atleast try to make him happy...... just fake it.... '

"Hyung, hmm..... i.... i will come with you" he said in a low voice. The next second he was engulfed in a hug. He feel namjoon kiss his temple and said "thank you baby, you feel better outside, get ready and come... i made your fav food " he once again kiss him and go downstairs.

Taehyung can feel the happiness of his brother from his voice. His one word made him happy and thinking about it made tae relife that even though he faked he wants to go out still he received a reward.

He go to the bathroom freshup, do his routine and wear a white oversized shirt and a jeans. He first choose a black hoodie in over to hide himself up but ge later think of his brother. He don't want his brother to be embarrassed in front of his employees and friends because of how his dressing. He comes and look in the mirror, stare at his reflection in to his bloodshot eyes, it's been 6 months he see his reflection, he become thinner he have no longer those bread cheeks his brother pulls. He hide his swollen eyes with a light makeup and check himself once more and notices the necklace, he feel his heart heavy and eyes blurring but he tries to calm down, he don't wanna ruin his brothers happiness again. For the last time he touches those bunny pendant before hiding it inside his shirt and moves out of his room.

He can see his brother was so happy that he put all his favorite dishes on the table, he wonder when he made it, ohh that's stupid of him his brother literally make everything for him hoping he would eat but not. He feel like a shit now treating his brother like this just because of him having a bad past. He smile at his brother and sit down to eat.

It was delicious like always but today it feels more may be because he was eating it for his brothers happiness. He could see namjoon looking his with adoration, keeping dishes in his plate, asking him to eat more.
"Enough hyung, i eat a lot" he said in his low voice.
"But tae,..... hmmm... its okay we can eat later, come" he called his brother to go to office. He don't want him to compell him. He is more than satisfied seeing his baby eat atleast a little food.

On coming outside tae look around, its been six months he step out of his home, see anyone other than his brother. The world changes for him on a single day. If it was just a breakup he might have survived way before but he was betrayed and fate pull him over something else, something more painfull even after all those. He himself wondered how did he survived??  And the answer was simple in his heart

Just for "KIM NAMJOON" 
Yes he survived just for his brother.