7

Min yoongi, is the calm before the scariest storm

Min yoongi, is the calm before the scariest storm. That's how we
can describes him. He is calm and quite, there was only one thing that he was scared about, to confess his love to taehyung.

He see the boy from far, he cherish him , taehyung was his first love, his only love. But fate makes him to see the boy from far, to see him with another man. That breaks his heart, he was devasted but unlike some sadist out there who try to harm his lost love, he accepted the fact that he cannot have his love with him.

Each time he see the boy with another one who is not him makes him go insane and that's when min yoongi moves out from korea. He wanted a change, for him for taehyung. But the love he had for taehyung never fade or more like no one came who can replace taehyung in his life.

But once yoongi return back to visit his family, his curiosity to see the boy his heart own once more before going back to states make him regret all his desions in life, to be a coward and not tell
about his love, for not waiting for some time for a chance for running like a coward and most importantly leaves taehyung alone in this cruel world.

On remembering that day he saw tae after years still make his blood go cold, that's how the poor boys life was, the tae he knows and the one he see that day was total different. And being Min Yoongi he was not ready to leave the certain boy again.

Once he learn what actual happened to tae he was furious to kill those bastards but he calm, his heart wants tae and he knows taehyung need someone he can trust, feel safe. And he was ready for that being.

That's how he come up with the proposal five months back. Namjoon was his friend and joon was wholeheartedly ready. Yoongi's parents was super support to have taehyung in their family. And they have one mission to make taehyubg ready.

They were about to tell tae but again fate played its dirty game by telling his petal is pregnant. The entire family freeze at the point of relavation they don't know now how to convince taehyung, namjoon can't tell yoongi to marry taehyung..... like who gonna marry a boy who is pregnant with someone else baby.

He still remember his family was still ready to receive tae and his child as their grandchild, and he was ready to accept them but for taehyung's sake he was ready to see the real father of the baby.

He along with namjoon convinced taehyung to tell his baby dad about his pregnancy and if he still leave tae yoongi was ready to recieve him to his life.

But that was his another mistake, the see how that bastard humilate tae, how the poor boy cry his heart out cleching his flat stomach and that day namjoon see the real devil behind everything. They say the baby was namjoon's, that the brothers are having filthy relation, they say taehyung is a slut.

The poor boy receive every hates, frozen to the place, head low, tears flowing his swollen red eyes

The poor boy receive every hates, frozen to the place, head low, tears flowing his swollen red eyes. He starts to hyerventilate, his vision got blur, he can no more hear their abuse and he colapsed. That day namjoon witnessed his brother's first panic attack.

And that's how those filthy creatures escape from namjoon. He carry his brother to hospital, inform yoongi and his parent on his way.

On reaching hospital yoongi witnessed his petal being all pale, unconscious, attached to machines and supported by oxygen. No one would like their precious someone being in that state. And that's how yoongi's parents ask namjoon again more seriously that they want taehyung and his baby.

And namjoon was so happy to get such a family for his baby brother. He thought his brother's miserable life is going to change. They discharge tae from hospital and reach kims residence. Yoongi decided to stay bcoz namjoon was along.

Yoongi still remember that night, how his heart break and his mind go insane on that day. By 10 at night yoongi decided to call taehyung for dinner.he knock the door but he don't received any response after several attempt his heart starts to beat fast, and he start to get panic and thats how he strump the door and get inside.

He look for the younger everywhere but don't get where he is until he opens the bathroom door, there he is on the floor, covered with blood all over. He froze on the spot, eyes wide, his blood went cold seeing his love on the floor lifeless.

He rush to the younger and scoop him in his hand, the blood was still coming from his wrist.yoongi call namjoon like a manic running downstairs. On seeing his brother in yoongi's arm lifeless was still a nightmare for namjoon.the only family he have is no more with his that was something he wouldn't even imaging in his wildest dreams. But that's what he witness.

The two rush back to hospital with taehyung covered in blood.they both not notice that they both are crying, yoongi was going insane when taehyung was in operations, he blame himself for all taehyung's misery.

When his parents reach he cry like a baby arms wraped around his mother

When his parents reach he cry like a baby arms wraped around his mother.that was the first time his parent's see him cry. First time Min Yoongi cry in someone's presence and that was for Kim Taehyung, his first love. The thought of tae is going to be no more is making him insane, that too a point his father wanted to ask doctors to sedate his son till the operations is over.

 The thought of tae is going to be no more is making him insane, that too a point his father wanted to ask doctors to sedate his son till the operations is over

And that night namjoon understand what his brother needs. With whom he is safe. That night tells him he can trust his baby brother with Min Yoongi with his life.

That's how he waited outside praying to all gods to save his brother.once operations is over they received good news that tae is recovered along with a bad news the baby is no more, due to his stress he undergo and loss of lot of blood.so in other sence its the baby's dad who kill his own child when he was in his mother's womb.

And after recovery, they return back but the trauma taehyung had was so hard, losing his baby even made the trauma bad. And that's how he ends up in his room, closed from the world, they lost taehyung that day.

 And that's how he ends up in his room, closed from the world, they lost taehyung that day