5

"Oh, the slut is having fun with his brother daddy in office"

Thats was it, his body felt numb, tears fall down his bony cheeks, lip trembling, he was shivering looking at the girl infront of him.

She came closer to tae who was trembling infront of her, still having the smirk on her lip. She comes near her and whisper to his ears.....

"I see you lost that shit in your tummy?  So that was really namjoon's, right? "

And that's it, the whole courage he build up for namjoon collapse, he feel like killing himself, he broke down on the floor with a thud. His vision blured, heartbeat increases, unbalanced breath....... 

Yes, he is in a panic attack.

The girl watch him with fun but she was not yet satisfied, as she was about to slap her but someone push her hard from taehyung.

"What the hell are you doing?? " the boy ask

"And who are you to touch me? "

" How dare you raise you hands on our tae??  And what the fuck you do to him bitch" he screamed and was about to grab her hair, but the door swag open with a loud noice.

Three men entired the room, and see a man was about to punch a girl and then there is tae on the floor, taking heavy breath, he was a mess by then.

They three run to tae and crouch down, namjoon scoop him to his warmth but seeing its namjoon tae panic again. The least he want now was not being with namjoon infront of her atleast. 

Namjoon looks over and ask the boy near the lady " what the hell happen Soekjin? "
" sir, i was about to submit the file you ask for but once i open i saw tae on the floor being panicking and this bitch was about to slap him" he said with anger and gritted his teeth.

And that was enough for namjoon to stood up leavinh tae to his friends arm. Marching to the girl, grabing her hair, pushing her head back with force and growl

"IS IT TRUE?  YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY TAE"

And she smirk like she won, she look at tae being positioned over a man's arm and namjoon growling on her and she said
" Yes, i do.  That slut is being whoring around, see how he have men to......... "

Slap.... slap.... namjoon slaped her

"What did you say, you filthy bitch." With that he was about to punch her head on the table but seokjin hold him

"Sir its enough"

With heavy breath namjoon step back, still holding her hair tightly making her whimper in pain, his face red and his eyes was fierce like fire.

"Get the hell out of my office. Never comes across my tae's life if you wish to live "  he said.

Seokjin pull the girl out of the office like a trash bag and close the door. He escused himself from namjoon as he know the brothers need time. And namjoon was staying away from tae to calm himself down.

He keep watching his brother clutching on the males coat tightly, face buried over his chest while the other was securing him completely in his arms, telling sweet nothing to tae's ears to calm him.

Tae's pov:

After she said those, everything feels blur for me, my heart its paining so much, i clutch my chest and i feel like i fall. I feel she was coming to me but someone enter the room and pulls her back.i don't know who it was, what they are shouting........  all i can hear was a

Beep voice only

A few seconds later i feel someone hug me, and i see its namjoon.i don't want him here now, i don't want him to hear those words again, i dont want to hurt him. I pushed him away. A few secs he standup but i still felt the warmth.

I was in someone arm, secured tightly, i don't know who it was but i feel like i know this wamth, the smell, i clutches on his coat like my life depends on it and hide myself in his chest.

I could hear him, the voice, i know it...it calms me before....he says sweet nothing in my ears, he keeps on whispering in my ears....

"Its okay baby, i m hear.....just hear my voice..... breath....breath baby..... for me....."

Yes, he calls me baby but i can't think of anything.  And slowly i starts to regain, i calmed in his voice, in his scent, in his warmth.

Someone 's pov:
When i reached namjoon's cabin, i see the worst thing again......there he is my BABY on the floor, he is panicking. I can feel my heartbeat skipping, my eyes teary, we three run to him.namjoon scooped him but he is resisting. Namjoon place him on my hands and marched towards the girl who cause this.

I am furious thinking someone harm my petal again but namjoon is no less than me i know she won't escape from his wrath. First i need to calm my baby.

I feel him clutching on me and hiding in my chest, i would have loved this but now all i feel is pain....may be more than what i have felt in my past.

I starts to whisper in his ear to distract him to calm i know that bitch is blabbering shit about my petal, i feel my blood boil but i concentrate on my petal in my hand.and then i heard the slap. I smirk hearing it.

Finaly my petal calms down, he starts to breath normaly, his temperature comes to normal, but he still clutches on my coat tightly.  I feel proud and happy that he trust me.

I looks down and see him sleep in my arms, he is tired. I looks at his angelic face, he become skinner, those cheeks are not there anymore. I feel my vision blurry, i slowly place a peck on his forhead.

"He don't deserve any of this. If only i was not a coward.......  i m sorry my love"

I slowly stands with him in my hand, i see namjoon and our friend watching us with tears.i smiled and go near the couch to place my petal. But as i do he flinch abd tightened the grip over my shirt.

I saw namjoon comes to us to remove him but i said "its okay" and take my petal and place him on my lap.securing him in my arm. I feel he is safe now, just in my arms.

And i mentally noted to make the marriage as soon as possible, i dont dare to make anyone harm him again. I need to hide him in my arms. Yes you heard it right, he is my fiancé, my first love but fate played with us.

And its hurts to see him like this.i will make sure they regret everything they do to my petal. And that too i will do with my petal.

___________________________________________

How was so far?? 
Guess who is that boy and girl?