8

Yoongi keep the sleeping boy more closer to his as he remember the past how he almost lost his tae.

The three friends discussed and come to a plan. To get their taehyung back, to make is life normal like he deserve and to make those shits know their own medicine.

They concluded they will tell about the marriage to tae as soon as possible, make him convince in anyway, think of them selfish but sometimes its what the correct need. And they don't want to make it public, just not yet. Let Min Taehyung being Kim for some more days.

Or atleast till all of them comes in front of tae. But this time Min Yoongi was not ready to make the past repeat, he was going to rewrite it with his tae.  He want his petal to be the Queen but if it needs to make him the warrior he is more than ready to do it.

With that the three moves to kim's residence as its been quite sometimes they catch up and more important they dont want to leave namjoon alone with tae in this situation.

They reach namjoon's home, yoongi take tae to the room and place him on the bed but the boy still hold his coat so tight, he smile seeing that and remove his soft fingers, placing a peck on tae's forhead and said "i will make is all right pup".

Little did he know tae was awake when he moves his hands from the hold on his coat and heard it.

Tae's pov:

I heard what suga hyung said, i know he loves me, but i can't ruin his life.

I am cursed.

I don't deserve to be loved.

I lost my parents.

I lost my love.

I lost my child.

I ruin my brother's life.

I don't deserve to live.

All those words comes to his memory, his haunting past once again,  jennie really triggered his nightmares.

"You little piece of shit, what do you think, i loved you??  You are nothing more than a toy for me"

"What are you watching?  Don't get your ugly face here when i am with my baby"

"I hate you for you being  Kim Taehyung"

"Ple... a.. se.... do.. don't do th... is" slap

"Did you see that.... yay its really taehyung. I feel disgusted to be friend with him. He was a slut"

" how low much he to have relation with his own brother"

"Enjoy whoring around? "

"What did you say?  You are pregnant and that's my baby?  How dare you slut to tell its mine".

"Its must be his brother's oppa"

And that's it, he get another panic attack. He was struggling for breath, tears down his cheek. He start ti gasp and hold the bedshit while he fell on the floor. Which made the side table hit the floor, scattering the things on floor, breaking the photoframe of him and his brother and the glass that penetrate his hands, blood oozing out fast due to his high blood pressure, everything was a mess just like his life.

Yoongi's pov:

After placing my baby on bed, namjoon brought us coffee, we were having while chitchats and thats when we three hear a voice from upstairs, like something fall and scattered.

My heart beat faster as i would have an attack, thinking of something bad can happen to tae only makes his body weak. He run fast to upstairs followed by namjoon and hobi.

Once reaching the room i feel like a complete failure, for not keeping the promise to keeps tae safe even for a few minutes. He ran to tae and pulls him from floor.

"Baby, its okay love. I got you.... will you calm for me please..... please petal listen to me... only me..... "

I was freeking inside but keep a calm outside for him and then namjoon brag inside

"Bear..... wh... at.... " he look at tae and on the floor only to met with the blood. He panicked "hyung blo.. od.... blood".

And that's when i pull tae from my embrace and see he was bleeding.  I feels like deja vu.....  the past is repeating..... i aging find my love in my arms in blood..... again....

I take him out of the room and place him on the guest room. Hobi runs to get first aid. Namjoon... he... he really look like dead.  How much that's boy is facing. Just like tae his was in an ocean of misery. Its just the both hang in fir each other and that's what i feared the most.

Once namjoon lost his hope both will not be in this world. Its his love for his baby brother keeps him sane. I feel sorry just looking at the boy.

Hobi came back and treat tae's hand, removed the glass piece and bandaid it.

I keep on telling tae to concentrate on my voice, and after a long struggle i get his control, he was okay in my arms once again and i sigh in relife. Hobi keeps looking at namjoon that boy don't move. He stand there like his world collapse, and when he saw tae breath normal he left his breath.

He slowly approach us "bear.... look at me"

I feel tae took his head from my crooke of neck and look at namjoon but the next thing made my eyes wide and i see namjoon collapse on the floor and hobi was fast to catch him...
We hear tae spoke in his tiny shaky voice

"Pl.. e.. ase..... don't co... come.... to... m... me... "