6

Currently the three male in the cabin was looking at the younger who been cuddle in to a small ball, clutching on the male like its his safest place on earth. They look him in pain, sadness, regret and mostly anger, anger to the people who made him vulnerable like this. 

They got intrupted when a girl rush over to the cabin, immediately dash towards taehyung with worry and anger in her eyes. Once she see him in sleep she slow down and looks over namjoon with an apologetic look

"Sir, i m really sorry... its that you called me and i promised him to bring a cake, just to cheer him up but i don't expect this to happen to bear..... and i am extremely sorry " lisa bowed again and again to namjoon, she can't help but blame herself for tae's state.

"Hey, its ok lisa....  i know its not your fault and i better know that if atleast your shadow was near him this won't happen" namjoon replaid with an assured smile.

She kept staring on tae, that when the man behind her ask "who is she?  And why the hell she try to harm tae? 

"Hobi, its Jeon Jenni..... jungkook's sister. And she been harming tae from the beginning. And we really don't know what bear do to her " namjoon replaid.

"Yes sir, she being a bitch always finds ways to harm tae. If only sir not pulls me back that day i would have killed her",  lisa said with gritted teeth.

Hobi just look her in amuse. He find it pretty being so bold and doing all for her best friend.

All this time one male was calm and quite, he was stroking his petal's hair and looking so delicately to the said boy in his harm, he has tears in his eyes. He was regretting for being a coward, for not being with tae, for not going behind him, for keeping him with someone to break his delicate heart. He blame himself but his heart was more than ready to rewrite their ill fate. He was ready to make sure his petal back to himself, for that he was ready to anything and everything.

He was ready to make them regret.

Namjoon was watching them with fondness, he can't feel happy than this because he know his baby brother is safe him his friend 's hand as safe as he is own his own.

Breaking the silence, the male ask namjoon...
"So, what was she been here for? "

Namjoon sigh before answering "she is the model. More precise the model our colab send and she is Kai's girlfriend may be that's why she is been send directly  and don't worry hyung we gonna send her back and if they are not accepting we are ready to break the contract ". 

"Hobi, check when is that suppose to start the colab".

"Its by mid winter, nearly 3 months more"

The man think for awhile and smirk.

"Namjoon, dont report for a replacement. And we are doing this colab" the man said with a smirk, he was oddly giving a dark aura, that makes fear him.

Namjoon look at him and them at hobi and again at him and said
"Hyung, why so?  She can harm tae snd she do it, I can't see her around again "

"You trust me?  Don't you? "

"I trust you hyung"

"So, let them see who they touch. Let  Them know they that  play with my love....

Min Yoongi's love".