3

Third person's pov :

Both the brothers hoped in to the car. Namjoon adjusted the seat for tae and pulles the seat belt, making it secure around his world. He looks at tae, ruffles his hair and said "lets go".

Tae's pov:

I see how hyung treats me, he is treating me like i am 2 years. Literally doing everything for me. He asked me "let go" and i just assure him with a nod.

He starts the engine and we drove. It takes almost 45minutes to reach hyungs office. As the car moves i feel like i see the world for the first time, or may because my world had already changed. I turns to look at joonie hyung and see he smiles at me, i know he feels happy.

I just close my eyes, its good to feel the wind over my face. Hyung is not a rash driver, he use to drive slow he tells "you are more precious than my time".  I always wonder why did fate left namjoon for me, or in other way fate give me namjoon that's more than enough for a persons life.

*Flashback *

Its my first day in college.i am too nervous and excited. I can have alot if friends, that's what all comes to mind.

I do my routine and wore a sky blue t-shirt and paired it with a white jean, i applied slight make up and comes to downstairs.

Eomma made me my favourite breakfast, and i was having it with a huge smile.then my appa calls me and say "bear, jimin is here....you are not ready yet?  Don't late its your first day"

I hear him shout from the living room, i took my bag and comes to living room and see jimin waiting for me. Me and jimin are friends for almost five years and he is my soulmate. There is nothing in my life that he don't know.

i come to the room and hug my appa and kiss his cheeks and say "bye appa, see you at evening. Bring my strawberry cake when you come back and don't forget".

And he kisses me back and say "no bear, i won't forget.....and be a good boy, learn good things make a lot of friends and find your love" he said the last part in my ears and i blushed.

"Tae come we are getting late....." i heard jimin say to me.i was about to run when my eomma comes with milk in her hand and ask me to drink. I drank it fast and kiss her forhead and say bye, rush to my car.

I hopped in, unlock for jimin too.and we drove. I was so excited and was blabbering about finding friends and everything but jimin don't respond. I turn to look at him and say he was staring at nothing. I slightly touch him and ask "what's wrong chim?  You are spacing out".  He just say "nothing " and gives me a smile. Which i know a fake one, but i just shrugged it of.

We reach the college. Bighit university. I just hopped out and said to my driver i will call him when to pick me up and he droves away. I came back to jimin and we look around, its indeed beautiful and vast....all the entrance was decorated for welcoming the freshers. There are a lot of students being scattered around, we move forward hoping to find the place to receive our Timetable.

Once reaching the office we get our time table and was about to go back the principal call me " kim taehyung? "
I turned around as well as jimin, we bowed to him and said " good morning sir"
He smile at us and patted my should and said " your father called me, he is one of my friend. Comes to me if something bothers you and you can meet namjoon during your lunch since he is in another block"

I again bowed and say a thankyou before moving on from there with jimin. The whole time jimin was silent and it is not a normal thing. I ask him but still he responds me with a nothing and moves on.

We reach our class, its almost filled. We see two seats in the middle and we hopped in to it and check the whole class.since its our first year everyone in the class are new, so we dont want to be afraid of bullies or anything so far.

The sir came and introduced himself, ask randomly our name and to introduce. And he start with the lecture.still i notice jimin is  behaving oddly and not telling me whats wrong.i keep glancing him but he was spacing out and was scribbling something on his note.

Suddenly i head gasp and some girls squealing sound and i look what it is and find a boy standing over the door. And he is late on the first day..

We looked over, he handled some paper to the professor and i think its the pass for being late and he ask the boy to introduce himself. And then he turns to face us........

...................for a sec i skip my heart beat, its the first time i experience something like that.i look at him he is HOT and cute at the same time. He have raven black hair falling over his forhead, slightly covering his doe eyes.i see his button nose and thin lips..... and i smiled unknowingly, the next sec my breath hitched, seeing his bunny teeth and the most beautiful voice i have ever heard, and he introduce

"Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook and i am from seoul, please take care of me" and he bows.

I feel like everything stops, its just him and I.  I feel like something flips in my stomach, my cheeck red.but everything stop when professor shout my name "kim taehyung, raise your hand" 
That's when reality hits me and i raise my hand, i saw the bunny boy comes to me and my heartbeat is getting increasing, i even forget jimin, just staring at that bunny.

He comes near me and sit near me.and that's it i know today is my last day🤭 he gonna kill me🤭

Jungkook's pov

I came to college a little late and enter the class since its first day it was okay, i enter the class and heard gasp abd sequels and its not new for me, i just ignore and go, the professor ask me to introduce and i do it.he then ask me sit near taehyung...
Nice name i think to myself.i saw a boy in the middle row raise his hands, he was sitting with another boy. And i look at that boy and i feel like i have seen something unusual, because the boy named taehyung don't seems to be human, he is ethreal.

I don't show my reaction and go straight to the seat with a straight face.i saw him staring at me with wide eyes and red cheeks and i like it.....the way I effect him.

After taking the seat i hear him sigh and i internally chuckle.

Someone's pov:
I was sitting in my class when suddenly i hear gasp and all.i looked and found the most handsome boy i ever seen.i don't know something is really happening to me, i feel my breath hitched, raise heartbeat and my face heat up.i look at him as if he will disappear if i not, ge introduce himself, i found his name beautiful as well as his voice.ohh much i want to hear it everyday...................!

*End of flashback*

Tae's pov:
I feel someone touch my shoulder and call me. I slightly open my eyes and see its my hyung, looking me showing his dimple smile.
"Wake up tae, we are here....come let's go" he said to me.

I just nod, unbuckled my seatbelt comes out. Its gonna be hard i think to myself and took a breath, joing my brother with small steps, head hung low we entered our company.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it so far
Sorry for my mistakes