4

Once reaching the office two Kim brothers starts to get in. One have a boss aura which make people step back from his way. He hide his dimple on the other hand the younger was trembling, from being exposed to the world, to people. He moves closer to his brother and tug in to his coat.

Namjoon's pov:
We reach the office and starts to get in. I don't show my smile, but i am not rude to my employees its just i don't want them to misuse my soft nature. For me Work is Work.

As i move forward, my employees bows to us and greet us, i returns them a nod while walking further. I was taking slower steps than usual as my little baby was trailing me from behind. I hope he can be back to my old tae.

As i move i feel a tug on my coat and turn to look, i see its tae and he looks at me. I feel i failed again seeing his teary eyes and he was slightly shaking. And the least thing i want is i don't want him to slip in to another panic attack again.

I ruffled his hair shows my dimple smile as i know he find safe in it. I look around and see my employees looking at tae, i can understand the tae they used to know is a bubbly one who would have run to them, hug them as ask about them, being a baby he is but today they notice the change and that's why the stare on him which is making him uncomfortable.

I sigh and look all of them, i can see they step back and lower their heads once they notice my dragon eyes.everyone knows taehyung is my limit and crossing that means you choose the monster in me. I hold his hand slightly and we move towards my cabin.

On reaching my cabin i make him sit on the couch beside my table. I give a peck on his forhead and moves towards my table for todays work.

Tae's pov:
We reach hyungs office, he made me sit on the couch and go for doing his works. I can feel how much he tries for me even after he has to face all those assault because of me. Thinking about that itself make my head low. I just wish to disappear.

I was leaning against the couch, i could see the city from the glass window from the office. I was watching all these its been long, quite long. I sigh and notice hyung, he was busy doing his works.

I spaced out i think, i come back when i hear a knock on the door. I heard hyung say "come in" and someone comes in.

I was least interested in knowing who is that, the thing is i am not interested in anything. But i was stubble a little by a bear hug. Yes someone hug me like their life depends on it.

I look at the person, with long golden brown hair and its her lisa, my best friend and she was crying cupping my cheeks. I know she misses me badly so as i.

I look at hyung and see him looking at us like we are his children. With love.

"How are you tae? I... i really miss you" she said to me.

"I.... i m go...good lisa. I.. i.. mi... missed... yo.. uu" i shutters as i replayed, i was still not getting used to people. Its what happen when the most trusted person of your life make you look like a fool.

I can see the pain in lisa's and joonie hyungs eyes when i shutter. I bite my lower lips, i feel like horrible thinking i am making them sad.

"Sir, can i spend time with him please, its been so long" lisa asked namjoon.

I too want to spend time with her, i think and low my head as my voice betrayed me.

" sure, lisa. Its good to see you both catching up. And is there anything important for me today? " namjoon hyung ask her.

"Oh! Sorry sir. I was about to tell you Mr. Min will be there by 10 minutes. Everything is ready and placed for the meeting. And is it okay if Rosé join you for the meeting so that i can be with tae" she asked.

"Well, that's okay. Just take care of him well. I know you will. Stay with him i will be moving. Don't worry i will call rosé on the way " namjoon said. He comes abd ruffled my hair abd said he is going and will come back soon. I replied with a nod, with that he moves out.

Lalisa Manoban, she is a unique one. She is my childhood best friend. She is cheerful one but also sassy. Just like namjoon she is overly protective of me. Sometimes i feel like she is my real sister than a friend. I hide him from her and i regretted it. Once she found about it it was almost over, still she don't blame me. She was the one who was most furious when i was broken like a glass. She even slap him. She loves dancing but life will not move as we planned, it has its own plans.

Her family was gone under some financial crisis and that's how we both got separated during my college days. She droped her dream abd go for part time jobs and she is one of those girl who is needed to be respected.

After namjoon hyung becomes the ceo he give her an offer to be his secretary and that was a good opportunity to her family abd that's how she is here.

We were talking, or i should say she is talking and i m just listening to her, slightly nodding. She was telling what all happens she even tell me she like someone and he is so handsome. I know she is trying her best to make me cheer up. And deep down i feel somewhat healed.

While talking with her, her phone rings abd its namjoon hyung. I think he needs her for something in the meeting and she excuse herself and go, telling me she would bring me my fav strawberry cake when she comes.

And again i am all alone......... !!

A few minutes later, i was watching through the window when the door opens, i could hear heals clashing on the floor, first i thought it was lisa so i shrugged it off but the vibe i was receiving was not a good one.

I turns my head to see who it was and i feel like someone choke my breath, i was sweating, eyes wide and looking at the person who still have that evil smirk on the face........ and she was moving close to me. I feel like i would die at that moment, the past that haunts me, the pain..... as i stare at her she moves closer and closer till reaching in front of me, crosses her arms and said to me.........

"Oh, the slut is having fun with his brother daddy in office"

------------------------------------------------------------
How was it so far? I know its just started but hoping you would love this.

And who do you think it??