Chapter 4

"Willow!" I shout.
Without thinking I run to the fence and slide underneath and start sprinting and calling her name.

I stop at the place where Gale and I used to go to catch my breath.

"Willow!" I shout.

"Mom!" I hear not to far off

I look around in the area and that's when I see her. I catch her gaze. The instant I see her I start sprinting to her and she does the same.

I immediately I embrace her when I reach her.

"Oh my gosh Willow! I thought I lost you." I say starting to tear up. "Don't ever scare me like that again. I was worried sick about you."

"I'm fine." Willow says.

"What were you even doing in the woods?" I try to say sternly but I can't be mad at her.

"I was looking for you." She says. "I was worried about you."

"You don't have to do that I'll always return." I say with tears forming in my eyes.

That's when we hug for a while. I'm the first one to break away.

"Let's go home. "
That's when I realize Peeta wasn't behind me. I figure he's at the fence so I don't worry.

Willow and I get to the fence and I don't see Peeta anywhere.

I call for Peeta but there's no response. I rush home and drop Willow off and call Haymitch, their godfather, to babysit to let Greasy Sae go home. when Haymitch shows up I give him a hug and tell him why I have to go.

"I hope you find him soon, sweetheart."

"Thank you Haymitch." I answer.

I run out of the door and the first place I check is the bakery because sometimes he helps out there. I ask the people if they'd see him. But their answer is no.

I walk out of the bakery and hear a faint cry. I run into the direction of the sound. As I get closer and closer the cries and moans get louder. I end up at the square and I see a crowd of people in a circle surrounding something. I push through crowd. I get to the front that's when I see a the whip descend.

•Thanks so much for reading! I really appreciate it. Sorry if the chapter is a bit short. I'll try to update on the weekends when I have more time.•