Escape Valve XVI

Maya's

Sunny morning in rich town. Where the wealthy gets their vomit cleaned up by a servant after a night full of cocaine, rum and whores and expending Daddy's credit card. As I was doing right now, buying stuff with my Sugar Daddy's card. I just hoped I could sell many of these stuff online for a good price because how the hell am I supposed to dress so fancy to go to Wendy's or even a nice restaurant? My regular life doesn't consist in going to gala, balls and parties each weekend. I was glancing out of the big French windows in the Boutique thinking about this when Sarah pulled me out my thoughts.

- Maya, this dress will look nice on you! Come on, try it, it must fit tight in those curves. - She passed me a long green dress with a strap on the shoulder. It was really good looking.

- I'm pretty sure it must fit, it looks like me. I'll be back to try it on! - I smiled at her while entering the changing room silently praying that this one would fit so we could just get out of here and explore more of this town.

I had a little trouble getting up through my hips but after breaking a little sweat I was able to zip it and look at my figure in the mirror. Damn! Money can make you pretty, you just need enough. I exited the room into the front side of the Boutique to show Sarah my dress when I overheard some whispering going on between one of the Boutique's assistant and another customer.

- Do you think Pezzotti's daughters will be there? They ended this fashion week in Paris, they were stunning. I heard some rumors one of them ended her relationship with this local singer. - She snickered lowly as through she was really being discrete about it.

- Yes, he wasn't famous internationally anyways, if it wasn't for my cousin obsessing over him I wouldn't know he existed. - They were giggling like 2 banshees until they saw me approaching their side to look for Sarah with judging faces looking me up and down. I wondered where the hell she is.

- She needs to fix her skin, she's looking like a cracked egg in that dress and doesn't even know. - Commented one of them. They continued to laugh as if I couldn't hear their annoying voices. I wasn't on the mood to talk back so I continued to walk towards the left front of the Boutique, this place was bigger than a regular Boutique to be precise.

- Oh! Look at her, Carolina, she looks gorgeous! - Sarah exclaimed to what I assumed must be the owner or manager of this place while walking towards me to inspect me.

I made a little twirl and grinned at them. Feeling just a bit nervous when the mentioned woman, Carolina, just studied me from toes to head with non expressive eyes. Jeez, is it too obvious that I don't belong here like, do I need better hairdresser and visit the spa or have my makeup done professionally? Maybe, yes, but give me break I'm trying to adapt.

- She needs to walk with straight shoulders and get a treatment in that face and nails and she will survive. - She then turned to Sarah with a smile and warm face. - I'll proceed to pack every order. Enjoy your ball, I'll send in a surprise for both of you in your anniversary night. I'll join you guys in another time. - She said while side hugging Sarah from the back. She then put on a hypocrite mask on her face and started at me one again.

- Now do you want to leave the store using the dress or should I pack it too? - She said while maintaining her harmonious voice that didn't match the face Sarah couldn't see.

Can I kill her? God, please.

- No, I'll remove it instead, thanks. - I gave her a fake smile to pair her intention.

A few minutes later and we were seated in the Mercedes assigned to us while being closely followed by a Tahoe with more security. I assume this is all Nicklaus monkeys, of course, his precious wife, he loves her dearly by the looks of it. Who knows if someday I'll be genuinely loved that way too. Which just reminded me of the libido I left this morning in the sheets after Draco performed one of his tricks on my already sore body. I need the pills now.