Vale Papi II

Those expecting eyes looking at me with concern like if I could break any moment.
I forced my mouth to speak.

- Ah certainly it's my fault sir, I was focus on the food not who was behind me, my apologies. - mumble trying to hide my shame and hide my face from that gaze.
I watched how his chest lifted, and I found out how primal that motion was. Taking a look at his appearance he seems like a football player. I don't know why I found this funny.

- No, obviously it wasn't your fault, I was not supposed to be behind you miss...- he looked at me trying to complete the sentence; wait a minute. Is he trying to take advantage or be polite?. I can't tell, he seems very gentle to be real.

- Martinez, Maya Martinez, but just call me Maya- I offer him my hand Which he took gently.

- It's a pleasure Miss Martinez,sorry Maya. I'm Rodrigo...- A nice lady in her middays spoke behind Rodrigo a little exasperated.

- EXCUSE me, but may you please replace this soap opera to another place cause you two are disturbing and Excuse me again.- she says annoyed.
Rodrigo and I apologized to her and another customer.
We moved to the exit but suddenly Rodrigo stop on his tracks with a confused expression and asked me.
- Where is your food?.

Oh ... Damn right the food.

- Never mind, I don't care how pretty good their food smells, the services suck it up.- I said waving my hand dismissing his worries. All the sudden I feel preoccupied when I realized I said bad words and lift my face to find a big smile plastered on his face.

I'm confused now.
- what's so funny? - I asked him curious.

- Oh never mind Martinez- he told me smirking widely now.
We made our way out cause apparently there was not available space to eat and he actually invited me to eat with him.

I agreed, just when he told me where. Ma'am this guy can be a serial killer or I don't know, you don't ever know what people is capable of.

We take our sits in a bench in the near park, four meters from the restaurant.

Rodrigo is a cute and cherish guy, I've to admit that if it wasn't for his comfort and brotherly love you can fall for him.
He has a tan skin and damn, God. Each girl who had seen his smirk and dimples need holy water. He can show you a shy smile but I know that he is far away from being that angel.

We're now in the grassland, and guess why!.
A fuckn bird made his deals upon our heads, landing in the bench side, lucky of us.
He made me laugh and waw I needed it, I cried of joy when he told me that on his way to school in his first senior day he was stalked by a girl called lucy and when she touched him, her bulldog digged his canine teeth on his foot and according to his speech he was yelling like a girl in her period.
Oh God, the face he makes!. Too good. I've never had the pleasure to meet a guy like him.

- Changing the subject, whose you work for?. - I asked curious to know some important information.

He looked at my challenging eyes and chuckled knowing my point.

- Well Miss Martinez if you insist on knowing more about me then I should start from the bottom basic. But I warn you, everything you could learn from now on will be dangerous. - he told me with a raspy voice, but I could see the inch of that grin before it turned to a thin line.

Um... I got you babe, I got ya!.

-I'm ready!.- I said with a determined voice.