Cannes X

Maya's pov

One moment, one decision and it drastically changes your life.

I never thought I would be doing this.

Flashback

I was currently in the most conflicting situation in my life.

- Can I use the bathroom.- I asked trying to escape. He knew so ignored me.

- Say yes. - He looked at me with those penetrating eyes challenging me.

I bend over the table showing more cleavage than necessary.

- No. - sensually and low. I started smiling since his eyes were distracted on my breasts. But he wasn't having any of it, he grabbed my hand in his big calloused hand. He pull it till my breast were at his eye level again, but never taking his eyes off mine.

- Just say the word and I'll give you anything you ever desired. - His crystal eyes were making my legs shiver, no one ever has make me react like that.

End of flashback

I stare at my reflection in the mirror for longer than necessary. Maybe afraid to face my Godmother in the living room who more sooner than later I'll have to tell biggest lie ever.

A message popped on my screen. Like a remainder.

" I'm 10 minutes away "

You can do this Maya.

Smartsmartsmartsmart.

I repeat that prayer while closing my bags and walking to the living room hearing my Godmother laugh with a comedy.

She notices me staring at her all seriousness in my face.

- Mija, what's that face?. - she instantly becomes worried.

I sat right next to her thinking carefully how will I say these next words. Im trying not to be nervous but I'm failing miserably. He's coming for me.

- I've met someone Madrina. - I smiled confident on my act. I noticed how her features changes from worried to perplexed.

- I can't believe you didn't tell me before. Who is he?. Mayaaa... Omg you like him but he doesn't isn't he?, is he married thats why you didn't say a thing?.

I actually laughed at her perplexed face. Oh Lord.

- I wasn't sure of his intentions before but now... I know. - I told her  acting so well like if I wasn't about to jump into a plane in hours.

- Of course you know what's good. Tell me more. - She crossed her legs in the couch and grabbed her bottle of sprite like the Tea. This is going to be easier than I thought it would.

- Actually he's coming to meet you. He is going to... - My phone started ringing.

I'm coming up.

Did you said he's coming here and I look like Cardi B without make up, I'll kill you Maya. - She started fixing her ponytail and throwing a jacket over her head to cover her bra less top.