Cookie_

Maya Martinez, 21 years old

Maya Martinez,
21 years old.

Brown eyes and long hair, she'd always tried to left behind all that nasty things, all the bad feelings and sadness, where nobody understands her, no one ever in her life appreciated her gifts. She wanted to grow up as a strong woman in society, but they'd never let her. She moved out from her hometown to a new prosper land where she might start from the bottom. When she left she decided that she'll be happy and nobody won't stop her.

She never imagined that this journey and chapter in her life is going to change drastically. She never thought she would fall for someone so stubborn, full of himself, and selfish, just as she describes. 

Draco Jamieson,
30 years old.

Green eyes, black hair and handsome.
He never needed to search for women. Women come to him.  Success, money, women, cars, respect, healthy family, too much huh? He thought he got everything he'd ever wanted but why he feels so empty like his soul?

His heart noticed that something was missing in his life, but can he be capable of be Happy? He's terrified just in mention of love. He'd promised that he won't let anybody destroy his defenses.

He never imagined that time was getting a troll on him and he was in need of someone to come to, someone waiting on his house with a smile, someone who receives him with open arms and willing to hear him out. Love him.