Daniels VII

Draco's Pov.

I was starting to think I'm crazy.

Days ago I was feeling healthy, but that woman got me fuming, my blood pressure is constantly rising on her presence or thought.

I sighed.
I'm too old for this.

I need her out of my veins.

I called her number. It ringed a millions times. I felt infuriated. I tried another but not succeed. Is she doing it on purpose?.
This is stupid.
I loosen up my tie with a exhale. I'm extremely tired, but I know I'm not going to sleep tonight. Not with her on my mind.

I called Penelope. It just ringed two times and she was answering with a high pitched voice all eager to come and help me. How can it be possible?. Why Maya isn't eager to answer, or pick up my calls at least?. It angers me. To dangerous levels I'm not supposed to try.

How can it be possible?

To not get what I want?
To feel rejected by someone who makes your veins vibrate with anticipation?
To snap me from my comfort zone to anger.

I was pacing back and forth, drowning in Jack Daniels gazing through the big windows Manhattan. The City who testified my whole life. The City that now... Is testifying my bothered state for the mere thinking of a certain woman.

I've never seen such skin in my life. She's from another culture for sure. Hispanic? I don't know. But since I've seen it, I'm craving a taste of her oiled and well tanned skin.

I wonder how her curvy ass would fit perfectly in my hands. Or how hard those firm thighs can squeeze...

My phone ringed.

Penelope.

I was starting to regret calling her. She just interrupted my naughty thoughts.

- Where you at?. - I answered, annoyed already.

- I'm two miles away boo boo, hold on tight. - she tried to sound sexy. But it just made feel disturbed.

- Whatever. - arrive fast, before I change my mind.
That's what I wanted to say but I need distressing.

I called reception to allow her up whenever she arrives.

I poured some more alcohol in my system to help me ease my thoughts.

But the phone started to ring again.

What now?.
I picked up my phone in a snap when Maya's name appeared in my blessed screen.

Fuck Penelope.

- Cucciola. - I sighed in a relaxed tone. All headache gone.

- Cucciola?, why is that you're calling me at this time, Draco. - Her voice is lullaby to my mind.

Shoulders tension? Gone.

My next words slipped from my tongue like a prayer.

- I was calling  you cause I wanted to... Apologies for my behavior, if I made you feel bad and for not call you before, although you didn't call me either. - It's just good manners right? I had to.

I didn't help me that she delays her response.

- Draco, its alright. But if you do that again, I will make you swallow your tongue.

I chuckled not noticing I was doing it so careless. I love her voice being playful. It relaxes me to degrees.

- Si? - I was completely amused by this baby. Si...she's a baby.