Cielo XII

Explicit content.

Maya's Pov

My heart was beating faster than his. I was shivering, nipples hard, lips parted. His hand on my puss* never stopping to caress me with two fingers, probing my tight hole, teasing it. It was making me crazy, hungry.

- Isn't true, baby girl. - He was looking at me serious, like he wasn't teasing my cookie.

Now I was really conscious I was caressing his hairy chest. It was drugging me.

- Please, take me higher. - I touched his wet lips, that set him up. He started kissing me instantly our tongues fighting for dominance. His right hand holding my neck while his other grabbed my c*nt. His hand caressing my back till he flip me over and caged me under him. We never stop kissing.

- So soft. Your lips, your skin, your puss* lips. - He continued to kiss my neck, sucking under my ear making me moan aloud. I let him take off my dress, I was on fire, no shame. I was feeling loved.

- Draco...- I gaped when he grabbed my torso with his left hand and rub my cl*t with his other while latching onto my lacy purple bra with his teeth exposing my breasts. I was on cloud nine. Never thought this kind of drug existed.

His two long fingers teasing my puss*, rubbing it. Making me crave for more of em.

- Umm, tell Papa what you want baby. - I was speechless, his tongue on my nipples making me crazy, lapping at em like a lollipop. He moved aside my wasted thongs and with his thump started rubbing slowly my inflamed cl*t. He kneeled a bit raising my thighs with his own making me watch his bulged sweatpants, it stands so fat and straight due to not boxers on.

Savage.

- This is a fat puss*. Brown and pink, and that tight cunt pulsing for my c*ck. - I was shivering with his dirty talk, watching him watch me in amazement as my puss* was contracting and pushing more juices out with his thump on my cl*t. I was on the edge.

- Rub me faster. - I breathed out, closing my eyes, waiting for him to comply, almost on the verge of feeling the electro shocks. But he wasn't having any of that. He stopped. I opened my eyes to look into his evil smile, lowering his sweatpants to reveal his long and heavy c*ck. Veins bulging, red and fat head. I gasped in fear and excitement.

- You saw my erection and your c*nt creamed in excitement. I know you like it dirty, it turns you on. - His calloused hands were rubbing on my thighs, sliding to my thongs to take them off. I was letting him do all he wanted. I was in heat, feeling hungry watching his c*ck jump with his movements.

After he took off my bra, he stood on the bed to slide his pants off, watching my naked body from abode with hungry eyes. I was there at his mercy feeling like a feast. I wasn't even thinking in my virgin c*nt, just the fear and excitement I was feeling in my veins.

I was in deep shit.

- Let's join the mile high club, cucciola. - he smirked while lowering himself onto his knees again. He grabbed both of my legs and spread me so wide that my ass was in the air too. He inspected it with his eyes and fingers. Spreading my lips, cl*t, rubbing a bit, touching my c*nt and ass hole too. But then he looked me in the eyes for a moment before entering a finger all the way in. He was making me slightly scream and moan too with his inspection. His lips parted and eyes frowning.

- It's so tight. You like it? - He looked at me to check my reaction while his finger was pumping my c*nt.

- Yesss. - I was breathless, his instigating eyes making him more sexy and alluring.