Tiramisu IX

Dedicated to Itsfracastle I love you girl.

Maya's Pov.

I stood on my chair to greeted him. His Hugo Boss cologne hitting my nostrils, making my heart race at the limit.

- You look beautiful, Maya. - He said in a low tone, hugging me with his right arm on my back and kissing me soundly on my cheek, almost so close to my ear. His hand spreading heat and firmness. I don't have space to hugging due to his proximity so I put my hands on his chest. The moment looking so intimate.

- Thank you. - I responded a bit breathless since he wasn't backing up so much to my liking. My inner hoe inside me liking it tho, but my panties feeling warm by the way his hand on my back started to caress me.

He was looking at me with fierce eyes. Assessing my eyes, reactions and emotions coming from my voice and body.

He snapped out of his inspection and glanced to my humble breakfast. He made a disturbed reaction.

- Is that what you're having?. You need more food, no doubt why you're so skinny.

Should I feel offended?.
No. It's in fact the pure truth. Being stressed just helped me to loose weight and eat so lightly.

- I wasn't exactly hungry. - I sounded confident in my statement. - I began to take a seat when he grabbed the menu and put it back so fast after scanning it. He didn't even looked twice and said.

- Let's go, Maya. - He grabbed my hand making me stand up. - I'm going to feed you. - He asses my reaction when I frown.

- Please. It would give me satisfaction seeing you well fed. - He said more soft.

- Don't you have meetings to go?. - I gulped so hard from guiltiness, I sounded harsh.

He stared at my Adam Apple, noticing my intentions.

- No. - He smirked then, grabbing my purse and pulling me to the cashier.

I halted his steps.

- I payed already, no need for that.

I payed right after they took my order. As we made our way to the car I couldn't get my mind straight.

Why I'm letting him take me to eat?.

Cause 1, you're hungry.
2, you're a hoe inside.
3, you desperately want to know this place to eat, must be a push restaurant with good food.
4, you never say no to food bitch, never.
5, I'm done with the list bitch bye.

I was content with my resolution trusting him. Not thinking about danger.

Which makes it worse.

In the whole ride to the restaurant I was in awe by the confines of this Mercedes. The low radio playing Kingsdom, and the A/C, his perfume and his confidence while driving. He was rushed yet controlled. Stepping on the brakes at time, so smooth. Like him.

The way a man drives his car can definitely describe him.

- How bad was it?. - He gazed at me for three seconds and then to the road.

I sighed.

- I was late. The bus routes were messed up. I messed up. - the confines I was feeling was starting to fade slowly.