Wasabi XIV

Maya's

I kissed his fucking self with a passion I never thought I had in me.

He started to massage my ass cheeks through my dress and sliding his fingers on my pussy. I finished unbuttoning his shirt to take it off. He shrugged it out of his shoulders never taking his eyes of mine.

- I wonder... how sore you pussy may be. - He whispered huskily on my ear while stoking my pussy lips.

I gasped aching my back and giving him more access to my breast and neck. He sucked on a vein displaying on my neck making me pant. He then moved to my nipple sucking and licking my hard nip and giving it a little bite.

- Ahh! Please, no more. - I grabbed his collar shirt and tried to tug him back. He was like a needy pup latching onto his momma's breast.

He suddenly grabbed my waist and hoist me up on my feet. He was looking at me with a heated gaze.

- Have you ever suck a cock before, Cucciola? - He was caressing my thighs all the way up till he yanked my thongs down.

- Yes. - I whispered. - Just one time, I didn't like it.

My heart was beating fast, thinking about what I said.

- I'm gonna make you like it. - With that he made me drop on my knees. He proceeded to unzip his trousers alongside his boxers leaving a long shaft hanging straight to my face. It had a drop of precum on the tip begging me to lick it.

He watched me wet my lips sensing my desire. With his left thumb he wiped his precum and smeared it on my lips giving me what I want. What my body wants.

He's definitely gonna me make choke on that wasabi d*ck.

I reached up and wrapped my small soft hand around his cock. He immediately moaned and wrapped my hair around his fingers. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was iron hard but soft and so hot to the touch. His precum was still leaking out and a long strand hung from it. I gathered it on my finger and put in between my lips, tasting him.  An electric surge of energy seemed to fill me as I hear him grunt. Not wanting to wait any longer I leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock. He moaned in pleasure as I slid his long hard cock into my mouth. I wanted it all and consumed by that thought I was able to slide 5 inches into my mouth before starting to choke. I retrieve his shaft immediately coughing.

- Easy, breathe with your nose next time. - He guided me again to sucked him. - Relax, you can take it.

I began sucking on it, moving my head back and forth. I could hear him panting like a steam engine above me. I gently cradled his balls in my hand. They seemed so hot, so heavy and I could feel them twitching. I knew he was going to cum in my mouth but I don't want that. I wanted him to shoot his hot cum into my face. I wasn't about to choke again with semen. I slid his turgid cock from my mouth and looked up at him.

- Do you want to come on my face and tits? - I was looking at him with puppy eyes while stroking him.

- Yes! - He replied simply.

- I want you to... Come on my face. - I matched his breathing. It wasn't the first time I was acting like a porn actress while sucking c*ck. It wasn't my favorite thing. I began to jack and such his c*ck with a vengeance, fucking my face onto it.

I felt his balls jump and he screamed in pleasure as he began shoot my face with his cum. Shot after shot of his hot load flew into my face and tits.

He then proceeded to undress and made me take off my clothes to guide me to the bathroom.

We showered together in an awkward silence. I noticed he changed his demeanor. He was mad. I mean, I thought he will get over his silly jealously. He didn't even return the favor. The bastard. I was starting to feel more like a slut than ever in my life. He left the shower first wrapping himself in a towel a drying his hair with other before leaving the bathroom.

I was finishing my drying when he suddenly entered and put some pill on the countertop.

- Plan B. Take it. I don't want surprises. - He then left to get dressed leaving me with my thoughts.

It happens to be 4 hours since he busted in me but I have the opportunity to save myself. I was a bit stung by his words but then remembered that I didn't want to be alone with a child either. Not in this moment of my life. I shallowed the pill like candy praying that I wasn't to be left pregnant.

I can't let him do that. I wouldn't bear it.

Hi, babies! Missed me? I know, sorry. I was in deep shit w work but I'm back. I cut the boring stuff on this chapter to put it on the other one. It still needs editing. I hope you enjoyed this quickie.