Chapter 10

Today was the first day for the Grant High students. It would officially be Adrian, Ricky, and Jack's senior year. While it would be Amy, Ben, and Grace's junior year. This would be the year for everyone. All of the senior students were going to make sure of it. This was the year that counted the most to them they needed the best scores possible for college for most of the people felt that way while other feel like school is a waist of time, but who cares about them.

Adrian walks into the school building showing off her noticeable bump on her belly. She was only 20 weeks pregnant only halfway. Ben is walking into the school on the other side of the hall and notices the beautiful young woman from afar. "Hi Adrian," Ben catches up to her with little breathe left in him. Her face lights up when she sees her crush standing right in front of her.

"Hey Ben," she gives him a flirty smile. He makes a small wave gesture with his hand.

"So how was your summer?" Ben asks her. She turns and faces him while rubbing her belly.

"We had a very good time just lieing around the house eating and going on small little walks around the park," Adrian pats her growing stomach.

"I hope the baby is as gorgerous as you," Ben throws out of his mouth. His face stains red a little after he realizes what he says.

"Thank you I am very flattered," Adrian says before shutting her locker lightly, but doesn't walk away and stays put right in front of Ben to stay and keep conversation.

"So... When is your next appointment?" Ben asks rasing an eyebrow at her not remembering when she said the next appointment was to see his child again.

Adrian smiles at his curiosity. "I thought I told you Benny. Its today," Adrian says in a bit of a whiney voice before wrapping her arms around his neck. She sees his reaction and then moves them off of his shoulders and just dropping them on each other her sides.

Ben's eyes widen. "Wait really today. What time do you want me to come pick you up?" Ben asks her.

"I can drive myself. I can still drive," Adrian replys. Ben shakes his head.

"No I want us to do this together like we should do for the baby," Ben gestures to her stomach. Adrian smiles at him lovely before grabbing his hand.

"Okay fine and don't be late," Adrian says pointing her red painted finger at Ben making him chuckle a bit.

"Okay I won't. Wait. What time?" Ben asks. Adrian taps her long boney finger to her chin before flipping open her new black phone she had just gotten.

"Its at 5:30. So come get me at about. Let's say 5:00. Since I am an early bird," Adrian states. Ben nods his head before holding Adrian's hand and walking her down to her class east of the main hallway.

The doors open widely as Ricky steps through then Amy does right behind him standing close by him. With a scared and frighten look on her face. "I'm scared," she peeps out. He smiles a bit at her. He tugs on her arm a bit.

"It will be fine Amy. I promise I am here every step of the way," Ricky replys before wrapping his arm around her waist making her jump a little at his sudden action. They maneuver down to her locker at the end of the hall. Ricky reaches into his pocket to pull out a folded paper handing it to her. She looks at him confused before grabbing it. "Its your schedule," he states simply.

She smiles with gratitude while looking over her schedule at all of the teachers names not remembering a single one. Not even her own band teacher. "We have first hour together don't we?" Amy asks him. He nods his head.

"Yes we do. Our teacher's name is Mr. Sedlack," Ricky says before pointing to a name at the beginning of the list. Amy smiles and then looks down at the lunch she has and notices its lunch 2.