Chapter 4

Im sorry for not updating for a long time but I finally finished writing this update on my tablet. So yea and thank you guys for all of the reviews I really enjoyed them I plan on updating Tuesday because I didn't update last Sunday and like I said I'm sorry not doing so. So here is chapter 4

Amy's POV/Amy's Apartment

I wake up around 2pm and I wake up to the smell of steak floating around me and going into my nose. I pull my feet over my head touching the cold ground and I follow the scent of steak. I walk into the kitchen and I see Ricky cooking. When Ricky hears me come into the kitchen he turns around and faces me.

"Good Afternoon Amy," Ricky says with a smile. I yawn.

"Why are you making food?" I ask taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"Because I was hungary and you are probably hungary too," Ricky says turning back around tending to the food he is making. I smile. He knows me so well. I go into my fridge to see food. I don't remember shopping.

"Oh and I went shopping beacsue when I opened your fridge there wasn't even a crumb to make," Ricky says with a laugh.

"So what do you exactly want to do today?" I ask.

"Well do they have any cool museums or something like that?" Ricky asks.

"Umm yea some of my friends said that there is a really cool Art museum and a music Hall," I say.

"OK well how much do they cost to get into?" Ricky asks still trying to pay attention to the food but still listen to what I'm saying.

"Well the music hall is free and I think the art museum is about $4 per person," I say trying to remember what my friend told me.

"OK well I guess we can do those things today and some other things," Ricky says. I smile.

"OK well I'm going to use the restroom so call me when the food is done because I am starving," I say with a laugh infinsizy starving.

"Ok," Ricky says with a laugh.

I walk down the hall and I enter the smallest room in the apartment which is the bathroom. I look inside the bathroom it was a pale blue but yet it was welcoming. I smile and I stand in front of my vanity to see my hair messing and I pull open a draw and I pull it out of my draw and I plug it in and I wait a couple of minutes for it to heat up. I evently straighten it and I pull a little section of my hair away from the other hair and made a very small braid and the rest of my hair and is straight and long going down my back. I walk out of the bathroom and I go into my bedroom closet and I grab skinny jeans and I grab and dark blue blouse and I grab dark black boots.I go back into the bathroom and I put on my clothes but I wait to put on my boots. I stand there a couple of seconds looking at myself in the mirror when I hear.

"Food is done," I hear Ricky yell from the kitchen.

"OK," I say. "Be there in a minute," I say. I go back into the bathroom and I put on very light makeup on and I go into the kitchen to see Ricky staring at me. He smiles at ms and checks me out. He looks from my head and looks down my long legs to my feet.

"You look breath taking today Amy," Ricky says smirking.

"Thank you," I say with a smile as I take some of the steak Ricky made for me.

Me and Ricky sit down at the table and we eat in the silence all you hear are the cuts of the knife and the clicks of the forks as they hit the plate. After we are done eating I look at Ricky and he just smiles at me and grabs my plate and takes it to the sink and start washing it. I walk up to him and I snatch the plate out of his hand.